Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

E3 2017

2 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I have also been wanting the PS VR and now Skyrim is coming out in VR that is unreal. I've played through Skyrim so many times and yet the thought of doing it in VR just makes me want to go through it all over again.

I'm hoping they give the people who bought Skyrim : Special Edition an upgrade path instead of making them buy the full game again, I only bought it six months ago! lol luckily I haven't really played it much so I'm going to hold off now

TBH I think I'll be buying it regardless even if I do have to pay full price for the game again

I would have bought Skyrim 3 times times after this releases lol madness

I know its crazy but at least you know you are getting a game that can easily take 200+ hours out of your life. Every time I play it I find something new to do.

Now I don't know whether to invest in the Switch or PSVR. lol 

8 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

.....personally I'd just rather play Xcom lol 

But that is not as colorful and full of stupid rabbids, that actually makes me laugh...:) And it is probably not glitchy as hell either...  

Archived