Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
duk3nuk3m

Borussia Monchengladbach friendly (Aug 4)

23 minutes ago, Lester.14 said:

@Devonfox1884 spoke to Jim the other day and was told ticket details will be released later in the week (presumably today or tomorrow) and should go on sale mid july.

Yeah, that's right. According to the email he sent me, details to come out sometime in the next week and to go on sale mid-July :)

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Does anyone know what sort of demand there'll be for tickets to this match? My elderly father is visiting Britain in August and I'd love him to get to watch a match at the KP. We watch all the PL matches here in Aus.

It will not sell out so tickets will be easily accessible via a general sale.

7 hours ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Does anyone know what sort of demand there'll be for tickets to this match? My elderly father is visiting Britain in August and I'd love him to get to watch a match at the KP. We watch all the PL matches here in Aus.

A lot easier than the last couple of seasons league games when they where like gold dust

About the same as the 2000 noughties seasons when it was a toss up whether to go and watch the dross or do some DIY

But no where near as easy as it was when we were managed by the likes of Pleat where you could walk up 5 minutes to KO, pay at the gate and stand on the terrace virtually on your own.

On 22/06/2017 at 12:20, Devonfox1884 said:

Yeah, that's right. According to the email he sent me, details to come out sometime in the next week and to go on sale mid-July :)

Well, it seems I was lied to somewhat (about the release of details at least) lol

Archived