Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

Pre-Season Friendly Tickets Set For General Sale

Tickets for three of Leicester City’s away pre-season friendlies - against Luton Town, Wolverhampton Wanderers and Burton Albion - will go on general sale from 9am on Tuesday 11 July.

Once the Foxes have returned from the Premier League Asia Trophy in Hong Kong later this month, Craig Shakespeare’s men will travel to Kenilworth Road to go up against Luton on Wednesday 26 July (7:45pm kick-off).

City have faced the Hatters 63 times, with the last meeting finishing in a 1-1 Championship draw at King Power Stadium back in February 2007. The Club have been allocated 1,032 tickets for the clash with the League 2 outfit.

On Saturday 29 July, the Foxes head to Molineux Stadium to take on Wolves (3pm KO). A total of 1,417 tickets have been made available to the Blue Army ahead of the first encounter between the two sides since 2013.

Shortly after, on Tuesday 1 August, Shakespeare’s men will then face Burton at Pirelli Stadium (7:45pm KO). 1,750 tickets have been provided for City supporters to purchase.

You can secure your tickets for each fixture in the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium, by calling 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) or by clicking HERE to buy online from 9am onTuesday 11 July.

Ticket information for the away match against MK Dons on Friday 28 July (7:45pm KO) will be announced on LCFC.com in due course. 

Luton Town vs. Leicester City
Wednesday 26 July 
Kick-off 7:45pm

Allocation: 1,032 (unreserved seating)

Prices: 
Adults - £15 
Seniors 65+ - £6 
Under 22s - £6 
Under 10s - FREE* 

*When accompanied by Adult/Senior/Under 22. Under 10s tickets not currently available online.

Ambulant Disability Supporters will pay £6 plus a FREE companion. Wheelchair users will need to contact Luton Town's ticket office on 01582 416976.

Wolves vs. Leicester City 
Saturday 29 July 
Kick-off 3pm

Allocation: 1,417 (includes six pairs of wheelchair spaces)

Prices: 
Adults - £15 
Seniors 65+ - £10 
Under 21s - £10 
Under 17s - £10 
Under 12s - £5

Supporters with Disabilities will be charged as above plus a FREE companion.

Burton Albion vs. Leicester City 
Tuesday 1 August
Kick-off 7:45pm

Allocation: 1,750 (includes 10 pairs of wheelchair spaces)

Prices: 
Adults - £15 seating, £10 standing 
Under 17s - £10 seating, £5 standing

Supporters with Disabilities will be charged as above plus a FREE companion. Wheelchair users will be charged £10 for Adults and £5 for Under 17s plus a FREE companion.

Please note: This match is an all-ticket fixture meaning no sales will be made on the evening. Supporters under the age of 17 will need to be accompanied by an adult.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/436556

5 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

oh thank god its not just me.

nope get some message saying payment not required in one box, a little payment details missing in another, so tried adding a payment card to account and get error message.

So leicester.

I have however managed to work out how to link my friends and family lol 

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

nope get some message saying payment not required in one box, a little payment details missing in another, so tried adding a payment card to account and get error message.

So leicester.

i tried adding it and then it said error. if you select worldpay it lets you put it in but still doesnt go through

4 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

i tried adding it and then it said error. if you select worldpay it lets you put it in but still doesnt go through

yep tried test worldpay which adds card but same problem once at check out.

Ah well looks like i will be buying in person later in the week,

oh wait jim has just replied saying they are working on fixing it.

Yep same issues, who was the bright tit who fought removing everyones payment details without telling them was a great idea to then release three games with limited tickets to find the problem out.

Yet another piss poor effort from club operations.

Just now, ramboacdc said:

it goes through so quick dont it? i panicked and thought it was wrong and bought another 2 then got 2 lots of confirmation emails! 

which despite making me select a different person for every ticket in the basket then comes with no list of who purchased tickets. backwards step that.

think this may take a few months to iron out all the flaws.

I miss the old system already lol 

Ive added the ticket against my mates name which is why I think its telling me ive got one against mine in ticket history however it has charged me £21 so should be two..... Good to know the ticket office cut you off the minute it looks like its going tits up.

2 minutes ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

Ive added the ticket against my mates name which is why I think its telling me ive got one against mine in ticket history however it has charged me £21 so should be two..... Good to know the ticket office cut you off the minute it looks like its going tits up.

yep doesn't show all purchases only your own, i've brought 4 adults 3 kids to burton and only mine and my boys show as we are linked as family, tempted to go into friends and family and edit all to sharing family circles and see what happens lol 

Just now, Bayfox said:

yep doesn't show all purchases only your own, i've brought 4 adults 3 kids to burton and only mine and my boys show as we are linked as family, tempted to go into friends and family and edit all to sharing family circles and see what happens lol 

Good luck with that half of my friends /family went the same time as points did. When I try to add them back in they already belong to a group.

12 minutes ago, thebluefox said:

Good luck with that half of my friends /family went the same time as points did. When I try to add them back in they already belong to a group.

Belong to a group?

I've had no problem adding mine back in. it only saved my kids as they were linked to my accounts, i've had to re enter everyone else tho and i know they are linked to othere accounts, i do get an error message when trying to change the relationships for my kids, as it says i can only have one lol 

have just been browsing around the site now, trying to get a grip on it, sorting prefs etc and noticed in my history although payments are set up for DD and have been taken in season tickets it say not renewed lol I think they should have ironed out a few more creases before going live with this site.

Archived