Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Leicester City FC Queue Management

Leicester City FC Queue Management has not yet begun. When Leicester City FC Queue Management begins, you will be assigned a random place in the queue (alongside everyone else who also arrives before Leicester City FC Queue Management begins).

Queuing pre-season!

It chimes when you are at the front of the queue.

Just now, Permafrost said:

Leicester City FC Queue Management has not yet begun. When Leicester City FC Queue Management begins, you will be assigned a random place in the queue (alongside everyone else who also arrives before Leicester City FC Queue Management begins).

Queuing pre-season!

It chimes when you are at the front of the queue.

Members have the chance for Brighton tickets today I think. 

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Members have the chance for Brighton tickets today I think. 

No, Brighton ticket details not announced yet, only open for international members to buy atm. 

Tickets for the Monchengladbach friendly went on sale at 9am.

Well it said I was in a queue and automatically sent me to a page listing all the game options saying pick what you want and buy your tickets but there's nothing to click on.

Just now, davieG said:

Well it said I was in a queue and automatically sent me to a page listing all the game options saying pick what you want and buy your tickets but there's nothing to click on.

Same.

Archived