Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Soundmagic

Soundmagic fans. 

I've killed my third pair of E10s. Not because they're flimsy, just because I'm careless and put them through a lot. 

I'm about to order some new headphones and for years I've taken it as gospel that these bad boys are the tits.

But it's been years and they've got new stuff out since then. Anyone tried the e80Cs or anything else they've done? 

1 hour ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

i switched to RHA 350s some time back, they have a 3 year warranty which is so handy for me as I usually go through so many over the course of a year. Can't tell you how many I had over the 3 year period but definitely saved me a lot of dosh 

What exactly do you DO with your headphones? :blink:

Or is it just you can't count very high?

7 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I use them

And over the course of just three years you go through so many, it's higher than you can count? Are you some kind of hybrid offspring of Craig David and Edward Scissorhands?

2 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

And over the course of just three years you go through so many, it's higher than you can count? Are you some kind of hybrid offspring of Craig David and Edward Scissorhands?

Erm no, I said I can't tell you how many I've had over 3 years not that it's so many it's higher than I can count. state of this patter mate

4 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Obviously he uses them to listen to this on loop:

Archived