Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Laptop slideshow

Urgent answer needed asap if poss. Just got married abroad and having a reception tonight. New Mrs has just said she wants the laptop with all the photos playing on a slide show so people can see them. Obviously got personal stuff on the laptop so don't want people to have access whilst I'm getting pissed.  Is there anyway I can start the slideshow but then lock the comp so the keyboard etc are inaccessible? 

Mods I've put this in general chat as I think it might get more views in the short space if time I've got as people in general everyday life could poss answer.

put photos on a key and use someone else's laptop.

Congrats on the marriage.

You'll soon learn that you no longer have any "personal" stuff.

Could always put the photos into a folder and then set that folder as your screensaver?

Just make sure you set a password for your user account and tick "On resume, display logon screen" when following this guide:

http://www.intowindows.com/how-to-set-photos-as-screen-saver-in-windows-10/

Congratulations on your marriage! :)

41 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Could always put the photos into a folder and then set that folder as your screensaver?

Just make sure you set a password for your user account and tick "On resume, display logon screen" when following this guide:

http://www.intowindows.com/how-to-set-photos-as-screen-saver-in-windows-10/

Wow thanks mate. Works perfectly. Only one thing and this shows I'm a computer numpty, is there a way of getting the date and time off the lock  screen ?

Archived