Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ultrafox

Ticket Collection - Photo Id required?

41 minutes ago, ultrafox said:

https://www.lcfc.com/news/477851/important-information-for-fans-collecting-liverpool-tickets

Since when has photo id's been required for ticket collection at a home match?

Is this a new requirement?

It doesn't affect me, but I'm sure it will affect some.

Right - I'd have to take my passport. My driving licence is written on papyrus. One of those green ones.

34 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Last time I picked one up a few weeks ago they didn't ask for anything, even though everyone said you need ID.

Forgot to ask what did they say to you. I remember you posting to ask and I replied.

On 9/22/2017 at 14:19, Line-X said:

Right - I'd have to take my passport. My driving licence is written on papyrus. One of those green ones.

Is it still valid? I got a strip torn off me by a copper for having an out of date driving license. Got it updated with DVLA now!

24 minutes ago, WestLothianFox said:

You are not the only one still having one of them, i also have the old paper licence. It shows that it expires when I an 70, so will continue to use it. 

Shit - I turned 85 last week - does that mean I've been driving illegally for the last decade and a half?

Archived