Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Crypto Currencies : ponzi or legit

crypto currencies are they worth a punt ?   

46 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think ? Ponzi scheme or legit

• Ponzi scheme
    • Legitimate alternative to the Banking Cartel

The huge drop this month is interesting, and the press are running to say the bubble has burst. 

Nobody can predict the future, but we can look at history. Bitcoin may only have been around a few years but its slumped in January consistently over the last few years followed by a positive recovery. 

So my prediction is it will be worth considerably more and hit new high prices by Easter. But it is just a prediction - no-one knows for sure. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

The huge drop this month is interesting, and the press are running to say the bubble has burst. 

Nobody can predict the future, but we can look at history. Bitcoin may only have been around a few years but its slumped in January consistently over the last few years followed by a positive recovery. 

So my prediction is it will be worth considerably more and hit new high prices by Easter. But it is just a prediction - no-one knows for sure. 

No, but at the moment it is backed by "dodgy money" when the new kid on the block guarantees the anonymity of that " money" for a little longer, it will be curtains for BTC. Nothing untoward, just technology doing what technology does and moves on.I noticed Gaelic Fox used a CC for the transaction. No more protection against misdemeanours than bank transfers or debit cards, So I suspect it was a speculative punt, on credit!

I could, of course, be wrong.

Edited by Colourmy

I'm making big money on the ico's x10 -20 gains everytime! This is my next pick fellow foxes.

KRIOS ICO one of the best early 2018 projects is in its 3rd week token offerings with over 200 million sold already. Currently offering 15% extra tokens on all packages & with code SC10 you get another 10%!! Payment is also alot easier as they accept PAYPAL!!

https://youtu.be/lC8CRPfOzQg

On 23/01/2018 at 19:34, FIF said:

That's my point.

It's simply gambling and in the end most gamblers lose. whether it's this year or in the next 10.

I've seen the effects of gambling up close and if anything the UK is being led down a gamblers route in so many areas.

I wish all of you the best of luck and I'm sure we'll hear of plenty of winners (just not when they lose it again). I just want young minds to be aware that any particular cryptocurrency is not a definite winner and look more cautiously at where they place the little money they have.

I've done alright with a cautious, "sensible" approach to accumulation of wealth and I worry for people in this "get rich quick" ethos system. 

There must be a black mirror episode to help somewhere.

Depends on the crypto. 

I'm invested in VERY long term crypto currencies that will do a lot of good in the third world as they actually solve issues.

Anyone treating crypto as a get rich quick scheme probably deserve to get burned.

It seems that Lloyd's doesn't want to foot the bill for all the speculative punting that has gone on with Crypto and is banning transactions on credit cards that their group has issued. 

Many others are expected to follow. 

Crypto has been adopted by bore off wide boys and salesman hoping to not have to do a proper days work. 

Read any news articles of late and they are all soundbites from app developers etc with a vested interest, the sound financial minds have left the talking to these people now, they feel that they will be vindicated soon enough and rightly so.

Loud men getting all bearish and bullish after a speculative punt on a credit card is getting tedious. 

Blockchain technology is here to stay, much like the internet, the rest of the crap can do one as far as I'm concerned.