Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Moving seats

1 hour ago, Claridge said:

Anyone know how easy it is to move seats. Do I have to go down in person or can I do it by phone? Any advice greatly appreiated

Looking to move as well, you can either go down in person (temporary ticket office) or over the phone. I am sending the lad down with a list of preferences of where we want to move to. 

At the present it will be any seats not renewed or not allocated to a season ticket, this will probably change throughout the 3 days as people move.

Like you haven't moved before so not sure how smoothly it will go, where are you looking to move to?

58 minutes ago, smitha said:

Looking to move as well, you can either go down in person (temporary ticket office) or over the phone. I am sending the lad down with a list of preferences of where we want to move to. 

At the present it will be any seats not renewed or not allocated to a season ticket, this will probably change throughout the 3 days as people move.

Like you haven't moved before so not sure how smoothly it will go, where are you looking to move to?

Sk1 or the east stand. Bit wary of the east stand in case they need to close it for the redevelopment,or some of it

Edited by Claridge

1 hour ago, Claridge said:

Sk1 or the east stand. Bit wary of the east stand in case they need to close it for the redevelopment,or some of it

Good point never thought of that, will see what's available tomorrow and go from there.

Is pretty ridiculous, have 2 days to relocate midweek when most people are at work. I'm on holiday this week so only way I can do it is by phoning up however no chance of getting through as they are terminating all calls saying it's too busy.

Why you can't chose a different seat at renewal stage is beyond me if they are available at the time you should be able to buy them. Instead you have to pay for the more expensive ticket. Then a week later try to relocate and then have to get a refund because your new seat is cheaper. Pretty sure they make it difficult on purpose to discourage people from moving....

Suppose it does take time as each person wants to see what's available, what seats cost what etc, so even if 50 out of 20000 odd season ticket holders want to move it's  probably not a quick process. That's why it's frustrating when you go to the shop to renew are the only person in the shop yet aren't allowed a new seat as there is a set time to do it. I guess it's to speed up renewals.

They need a stadium plan of what seats are available online so you can see if it's even worth bothering, shouldn't be difficult to set up it's there when you book seats for other events.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, davieG said:

They need a stadium plan of what seats are available online so you can see if it's even worth bothering, shouldn't be difficult to set up it's there when you book seats for other events.

Totally agree, would speed up the whole process as people would have a good idea of what tickets are available in what stands.

I have mates in the west stand, east stand and south stand and was trying to see whether we could relocate together somehow but is hard enough trying to arrange between several people, getting all of their details, agreeing where to sit and then doing it over the phone where you can't even see the seats, that's if you can even get through on the phone lines.......

6 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Are a lot of people looking to move from the East stand to pre-empt any possible closures there? Never known so many people trying to move. 

The extension of the east stand should have little/no effect to the present seats.