Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

France v Croatia - World Cup Final

Souness is such miserable moron. I'm glad Pogba scored and won yesterday. I hope Pogba gets a World Cup haircut to piss of all these yer da pundits and journos. I've never seen a pundit have so much hate and obsession over one player. This goes deeper than Souness just not rating him as a player.

And also, you wouldn't sub in KDB or David Silva or Dele Alli or Mesut Ozil either if you had to defend a 1-0 lead ffs lol

Edited by Koke

Pogba is a happy go lucky guy with a fun personality. He likes his hair and loves a dance. He's not rude nor is he a dirty player on the pitch. Yet he gets so much hate from morons like Garth Crooks and Souness.

Souness has a boner for Dele but if Pogba conducted himself the same way as Alli does on the pitch Souness would be foaming at the mouth.

Edited by Koke

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

You wouldn't get this at the Rugby! 

Not sure I'll ever understand smashing shit up because you win. 

Even losing at sport seems a shit reason for an actual riot but winning? Idgi. 

1 hour ago, Koke said:

Pogba is a happy go lucky guy with a fun personality. He likes his hair and loves a dance. He's not rude nor is he a dirty player on the pitch. Yet he gets so much hate from morons like Garth Crooks and Souness.

Souness has a boner for Dele but if Pogba conducted himself the same way as Alli does on the pitch Souness would be foaming at the mouth.

The perception is that Pogba is lazy. If there's one thing British football fans can't abide it's laziness, which is why Iain Hume was more universally adored by Leicester fans than our best ever winger. 

It's not exactly an inaccurate perception with Pogba really, is it? He's got bags of ability and he may well be a lovely human being, who knows? But he ain't half a lazy bastard when he can't be arsed. 

Great for a short tournament in a team when he's got Ngolo Kante doing his running for him. 

But when he's got to do it every week for his club, especially when he's expected to be the one doing the running, he's frequently missing. 

Souness is a pratt and definitely has double standards but equally let's not pretend Pogba is beyond all criticism because he's now won the World Cup. 

20 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

What the fook are the French smashing up France for?

They won the final fookin tourno!

:dunno:

IDK but the English were smashing up Ikea stores and jumping on emergency vehicles for getting into the semi final. God knows what more damage would be caused if England won the damn thing.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Not sure I'll ever understand smashing shit up because you win. 

Even losing at sport seems a shit reason for an actual riot but winning? Idgi. 

The perception is that Pogba is lazy. If there's one thing British football fans can't abide it's laziness, which is why Iain Hume was more universally adored by Leicester fans than our best ever winger. 

It's not exactly an inaccurate perception with Pogba really, is it? He's got bags of ability and he may well be a lovely human being, who knows? But he ain't half a lazy bastard when he can't be arsed. 

Great for a short tournament in a team when he's got Ngolo Kante doing his running for him. 

But when he's got to do it every week for his club, especially when he's expected to be the one doing the running, he's frequently missing. 

Souness is a pratt and definitely has double standards but equally let's not pretend Pogba is beyond all criticism because he's now won the World Cup. 

Yeah fair assessment. I just get triggered by the irrational of the field hate Pogba gets. He's a good player but could/should be better, partly due to his own faults and partly due to the fault of the manager he plays for. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Koke said:

Yeah fair assessment. I just get triggered by the irrational of the field hate Pogba gets. He's a good player but could/should be better, partly due to his own faults and partly due to the fault of the manager he plays for. 

I understand the Pogba hate even if I don't agree with it necessarily. 

It's his flair combined with his laziness that triggers people. When it looks like you've put more effort in to your hair and pre planned celebration routines than your performance at West Brom away then it's going to wind people up. 

Of course the two are completely unrelated and the judgement is unfair but that's a consequence of having a loud and outgoing image, people are going to notice you more. 

It's much easier to hide when you're Tom Cleverley, for example, probably the most vanilla human being on the planet than when you're a 6ft 3 athletic giant striding through the middle of the park with red and white striped hair dabbing and dancing after you've shoed it top bins from forty yards. 

That's going to make people notice. 

They're then going to notice when you have about three touches in the next eight games combined, especially when you're paid the GDP of a central American country every half hour. 

• Like 1