Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yes N'Didi

Fleetwood (H) Carabao Cup

Leicester City v Fleetwood Town
Carabao Cup 
King Power Stadium
2018/19 Season Ticket Holder & Members 
Adults: from £10
Seniors 65+: from £8 
Under 22s: from £8 
Under 18s: from £5
Under 12s: from £5

General Sale Pricing
Adults: from £12
Seniors 65+: from £10 
Under 22s: from £10 
Under 18s: from £8
Under 12s: from £8
On Sale Dates:
Season Ticket Holders | 
Sunday 19 August 2018 @ 4pm online only
Season Ticket Holders | Monday 20 August 2018 @ 9am online/by phone/in person
Members | Tuesday 21 August 2018 @ 6pm online only
Members | Wednesday 22 August 2018 @ 9am online/by phone/in person 
General Sale | Wednesday 22 August 2018 @ 6pm online only
General Sale | Thursday 23 August 2018 @ 9am online/by phone/in person 
Please note that the West Stand is now open with Block A1 as the Family Area MEMBERSHIP

28 Aug 2018

Tue 19:45
BUY
Please note that the Carabao Cup scheme WILL NOT be processed for this fixture meaning each Season Ticket Holder must purchase their own ticket.

Supporters with a disability must assign two tickets to the main supporter number in order to receive the FREE Companion.
All tickets are subject to availability. One point will be allocated for this fixture towards the home priority points. Supporters must assign each ticket to each supporter that they are purchasing tickets for. Points cannot be transferred.

19 hours ago, Filbert_Ross said:

You’ll have to wait for general sale. 

Dont see the point in that. 

Seems ridiculous,  i sit in k block so my seat is unavailable so got to move anyway, good chance to sit with my mates tgat cant go very often, but still have to wait even though its going nowhere near a sell out. Wait till wednesdsy and i can buy 5 ??

It's not gonna get anywhere near selling out so it doesn't really matter if you buy now, next week or 1 minute before kick off. Imagine you'll be able to buy a row of about 50 tickets together at anytime. They have to offer tickets to STH's first though just out of administrative loyalty. It would never go straight to general sale

The only difference between this and the Valencia game will be a couple of Fleetwood fans in the away end. 

If the football league seriously want to carry this competition on they need to (in a similar way to 20 is plenty) specify that clubs cannot charge more than £10 for the first 3 rounds. 

16 hours ago, AjcW said:

The only difference between this and the Valencia game will be a couple of Fleetwood fans in the away end. 

If the football league seriously want to carry this competition on they need to (in a similar way to 20 is plenty) specify that clubs cannot charge more than £10 for the first 3 rounds. 

Leicester are charging £10 (£12 for non STH/members) and it still isn't gonna sell the ground out. Even at £5 a ticket, the ground would be half full at most. It's just the fact it's midweek, an unattractive opponent and possibly more like a friendly match.

I have my tickets anyway, enjoy the cup games, straight knockout, get to see some of the fringe players too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Leicester are charging £10 (£12 for non STH/members) and it still isn't gonna sell the ground out. Even at £5 a ticket, the ground would be half full at most. It's just the fact it's midweek, an unattractive opponent and possibly more like a friendly match.

I have my tickets anyway, enjoy the cup games, straight knockout, get to see some of the fringe players too.

We generally sell out the league cup games at home a few days before, I think most think for the price it's worth going last minute and get hold of tickets. Always the same, slow sales and then picks up to sell out (or near sell out). Its not worth comparing to the FA Cup replay because of the dire performance in the away tie and the fact it was a replay. The league cup (no matter what opposition (Leeds for example) generally will get the crowd there for £10. If we had sold at £5 we would sell out much quicker but I don't think the club need to. The replay last year v Fleetwood they set the stall out early by opening West Stand only. This game will do fine.

14 hours ago, Yes N'Didi said:

We generally sell out the league cup games at home a few days before, I think most think for the price it's worth going last minute and get hold of tickets. Always the same, slow sales and then picks up to sell out (or near sell out). Its not worth comparing to the FA Cup replay because of the dire performance in the away tie and the fact it was a replay. The league cup (no matter what opposition (Leeds for example) generally will get the crowd there for £10. If we had sold at £5 we would sell out much quicker but I don't think the club need to. The replay last year v Fleetwood they set the stall out early by opening West Stand only. This game will do fine.

Not a chance of selling out for Fleetwood in League Cup R2. Won't make 20k IMO.

Edited by Blue Fox 72

Interesting that they've opted to open up both side stands rather than the Family or Kop.

Think it will actually make atmosphere better having the two sides open bouncing off each other, rather than all clumped on one side. 

At the minute though ticket sales are below those for the Valencia friendly...

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

Interesting that they've opted to open up both side stands rather than the Family or Kop.

Think it will actually make atmosphere better having the two sides open bouncing off each other, rather than all clumped on one side. 

Be surprised if we get to 5 figures. Think we'll come just short. 9,000 odd maybe.

Shame that not more people are turning out but I guess people have other commitments. Be interesting to see who plays tonight, expecting a lot of the benchwarmers.

4 hours ago, AjcW said:

Work being done on family and kop stands.