Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
richieboy

Harry Maguire and Man U

12 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Hard to disagree with any of that.

All any of us can ask is that he gives his all while he's with us, which he seems to do. It's been mentioned in this thread that we need CL football to keep him but I think he'd still go next summer if one of the Manchester teams wanted him, regardless of whether we had CL football or not (Used as an example, not a realistic aim). 

I agree totally, if he give us a season, allows us to blood the new centre backs and we get a good fee, I will be happy.

Looking a the Mahrez deal it's allow us to reinvest in a number of much need younger players.

There is a natural food chain, unless we are regulars in the top six and fighting for cups and Europe, we will always lose players to the likes of Man U!

In fact it show the progress we have made, at one point in the late 2000, we were losing players to championship teams! 

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1