Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheLittleBigMan

The FA has "lent" its support to safe standing at football grounds in England if there is "clear evidence that satisfies authorities".

18 minutes ago, red5 said:

You implied it was because of the age of our supporters, clearly it's not.

In not on about us not selling out (although it is poor) I’m on about the atmosphere, and lot of people sitting!! No not all, but a lot of it, is down to the larger then normal oap following,  

1 hour ago, red5 said:

Another hopeless excuse, the first 2 games this season went to general sale.

To be fair I find it funny how masses of seats are greyed out as soon as new blocks are opened, specifically at the front of the stand, check the Newcastle ticket thread it's happened there. Then lo and behold those areas are sat down. No one is meant to get preference on seats are they. 

1 hour ago, lestajigs said:

In not on about us not selling out (although it is poor) I’m on about the atmosphere, and lot of people sitting!! No not all, but a lot of it, is down to the larger then normal oap following,  

Gees you still don't get it! It doesn't matter how many oaps go and stop trying to blame them,  it's the fact they don't sell out so it's the sold called standers and singers that don't go and make us look bad.

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

To be fair I find it funny how masses of seats are greyed out as soon as new blocks are opened, specifically at the front of the stand, check the Newcastle ticket thread it's happened there. Then lo and behold those areas are sat down. No one is meant to get preference on seats are they. 

Funny how? So if the people who want to sit get row z you and every other supporter in front will sit?

Gees the brains of some people.

46 minutes ago, red5 said:

Funny how? So if the people who want to sit get row z you and every other supporter in front will sit?

No, I find it funny how certain people get first dibs on tickets, seemingly before even top priority ST holders. 

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba

6 hours ago, red5 said:

Another hopeless excuse, the first 2 games this season went to general sale.

I wouldn't want to go anyway. Not much fun standing up all match singing on your own with the clinking of thermos flasks and crunching of werthers originals and the whiff of ralgex spray permeates the whole away end. 

Edited by Bunyip

21 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

In all seriousness, what is the theory as to why they are instantly greyed out?

Are they maybe the seats allocated to the away priority scheme, anyone know how that works? 

6 hours ago, one F in Fox said:

In all seriousness, what is the theory as to why they are instantly greyed out?

Are they maybe the seats allocated to the away priority scheme, anyone know how that works? 

It won't be that, as the blocks mentioned weren't the first blocks to be opened. IE all the priority scheme tickets had been bought before these blocks opened.