Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheLittleBigMan

The FA has "lent" its support to safe standing at football grounds in England if there is "clear evidence that satisfies authorities".

If I had the option I think I would pick my seat that I have now over standing but for away games I would choose standing. I think demand would be there and I have no issue with offering supporters different options, i don’t know how true but it said on talksport yesterday that families of the hillsborough victims had visited Celtic to see safe standing at first hand and it was a positive response.

4 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

To be fair, Leicester will probably have the lowest demand for it. Did anybody see our end at Southampton? 

I was up towards the top but seeing it back, it was embarrassing. I've never had to sit since we got promoted back to the Prem but it seems to be getting worse again.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MPH said:

I think you are out out of touch with a section of the fans to think that.

I get there's a consensus on this forum that safe standing is amazing but all the evidence points to the fact that most people don't want/care about safe standing.  

3 hours ago, peach0000 said:

I get there's a consensus on this forum that safe standing is amazing but all the evidence points to the fact that most people don't want/care about safe standing.  

What is this evidence you talk about?

6 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

I was up towards the top but seeing it back, it was embarrassing. I've never had to sit since we got promoted back to the Prem but it seems to be getting worse again.

Leicester away support is probably the 3rd most boring away support in the prem, does not help the above average over 70s lol 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, lestajigs said:

Leicester away support is probably the 3rd most boring away support in the prem, does not help the above average over 70s lol 

Maybe that's down to an unfair system that only allows the same people to get away tickets.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

Away days have turned into a pensioners day out.

17 hours ago, Koke said:

Not having a pop at anyone but the average age of our away fans must be the highest in the league. 

13 hours ago, lestajigs said:

First 2 games went to general sale, Southampton didn't sell out, your excuses are pathetic.

• Like 2