Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boots60

Cardiff City away

32 minutes ago, eddylcfc said:

Still no luck. Fingers crossed you can get it sorted! I’m trying desperately to get hold of one! 

I'll keep checking, and if I get lucky.. I'll buy it and arrange meeting you at either tonight or early in the morning if you want.. I'll keep checking anyway 

26 minutes ago, Lester.14 said:

I'll keep checking, and if I get lucky.. I'll buy it and arrange meeting you at either tonight or early in the morning if you want.. I'll keep checking anyway 

Managed to get myself one off the website. Thank you so much for the heads up! I live near London so getting a train from Reading to Cardiff. Fairly expensive but will be worth it!

4 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Just got one that came up online. There was just one. Keep checking. Hope they’ll let me pick up from the stadium in Cardiff as I’ll be travelling from Oxfordshire.

I called the lcfc ticket office and they said that my ticket would be at Cardiff to collect. I’d give them a call to give your name and just to clarify you want the tickets at Cardiff just in case

6 minutes ago, eddylcfc said:

I called the lcfc ticket office and they said that my ticket would be at Cardiff to collect. I’d give them a call to give your name and just to clarify you want the tickets at Cardiff just in case

Thanks, yes, I was about to do that ?