Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boots60

Cardiff City away

On 27/09/2018 at 22:24, Drew Peacock said:

Yes, definitely I’d say.

688 tickets available with 2 blocks still to open, and on sale to 265 points tomorrow. So those left to buy have been to a maximum of 15 aways in the last 5/6 years. 

Happy days. On a personal note, I’m selfishly happy that aways are making general sale. It’s a bit of a trek up to Leicester from here in Devon, so aways like Southampton earlier in the season and now Cardiff seem like short trips! 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Looking forward to this.

You going on train? It's about £60/£70 from Chesterfield and I dunno if I can justify that and then another £30 on a ticket.

Edited by Fox92

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

You going on train? It's about £60/£70 from Chesterfield and I dunno if I can justify that and then another £30 on a ticket.

As it falls in half term, I promised the lad we'd go to this game.  We have a direct (if lengthy) train to Cardiff from here, and I thought the train tickets were expensive for an away day, but justifiable for a long weekend.  Thanks to the Rugby international the hotel prices in Cardiff have doubled though, so its going to be pricey after all.

I just hope we don't have a repeat of Swansea away last season when Storm Brian meant it took us eight hours to get to the match and we only saw the last twenty minutes.

1 hour ago, WilmslowFox said:

As it falls in half term, I promised the lad we'd go to this game.  We have a direct (if lengthy) train to Cardiff from here, and I thought the train tickets were expensive for an away day, but justifiable for a long weekend.  Thanks to the Rugby international the hotel prices in Cardiff have doubled though, so its going to be pricey after all.

I just hope we don't have a repeat of Swansea away last season when Storm Brian meant it took us eight hours to get to the match and we only saw the last twenty minutes.

Just a thought, have you considered staying in bristol that weekend as the hotels are loads cheaper and its only £13.50 return to cardiff from templemeads. I do know a few city fans doing this option? 

19 hours ago, Bristol fox .... said:

Just a thought, have you considered staying in bristol that weekend as the hotels are loads cheaper and its only £13.50 return to cardiff from templemeads. I do know a few city fans doing this option? 

If I can get a ticket i'm going to bring my mate along who lives in Bristol and stay with him so this is definitely a good option to raise :thumbup: :) 

2 hours ago, Bristol fox .... said:

I can sort you a ticket in the leicester end if your struggling, also  i can meet you in bristol or in 

cardiff ?

Cheers mate ? will drop you a DM if he’s available and up for it. Appreciate it. 

On 10/10/2018 at 15:33, Sunny Rhyl Fox said:

Just had a quick look on the Wales Rugby site was surprised to see that they start at 14.45 might be fun for everyone on trains on the way home(was told that the rugby started at 5.30)

To be fair, the rugby games are booked a year or just over in advance. If anything should be rescheduled it's the football. Find it strange the city are happy with the clash.

I am at the rugby the week after but Cardiff vs Brighton is 12:30 and the rugby is 17:15. That works a lot better

5 minutes ago, taffyfox said:

Is this defo gonna stay as a sat 3pm with the rugby clash. Not sure how much notice they usually give but what are the chances now of it being changed???

Apparently so. It would have been changed by now.