Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Bohemian Rhapsody the movie.

3 hours ago, sylofox said:

Whent to see it last night not great IMHO. To drawn out and a lot missing. Very tame nothing like what you would imagine Freddie life to have been like. 

I read it was supposed to be a lot more darker and accurate to his real life, but Queen members like Brian May wanted it to be a happier film.

12 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

I read it was supposed to be a lot more darker and accurate to his real life, but Queen members like Brian May wanted it to be a happier film.

Dark it was not. More like a family film. 

The darkest moment was when one of his managers called him "fvcking paki" 

Good to know. I wasn't expect anything decent anyway. Ken Russell if he was alive would make something extraordinary (if historically inaccurate but thats not the point). Mike Leigh would probably do a masterpiece if he was offered the chance and interested in the subject. Alan Parker would do the job. Pity they let a team of some random academy winner and random superhero movie director do that. Queen & Freddie fans deserve better than this family friendly Hollywood monkey busine$$.... Freddie's life was anything but that.

5 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Hmm Brians favourite film is Wizard of Oz... All his fault!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Good to know. I wasn't expect anything decent anyway. Ken Russell if he was alive would make something extraordinary (if historically inaccurate but thats not the point). Mike Leigh would probably do a masterpiece if he was offered the chance and interested in the subject. Alan Parker would do the job. Pity they let a team of some random academy winner and random superhero movie director do that. Queen & Freddie fans deserve better than this family friendly Hollywood monkey busine$$.... Freddie's life was anything but that.

Hmm Brians favourite film is Wizard of Oz... All his fault!

I believe the project was completed by Dexter (McDonald's voice over) Fletcher assuming the director's chair.

• Like 1