Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mendi

Leicester fan BANNED after jumping barrier to hug son of late owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha

On 18/11/2018 at 09:11, Manwell Pablo said:

He was actually aggressive towards Ian Walker though wasn’t he. I can see why the club has been lenient. 

Although if he actually has gone to the mercury for sympathy and they run the story, if I were the club I’d be increasing the ban. 

He was actually sat in front of me that guy.

Told his mates he was going for a piss and then we see him attacking Walker, bizarre to say the least.

3 hours ago, MattP said:

He was actually sat in front of me that guy.

Told his mates he was going for a piss and then we see him attacking Walker, bizarre to say the least.

lol what did his mates say? 

I remember being there with my dad watching that happen, I was about nine and it’s when I swore in front of him for the first time. He clipped me round the ear then joined in himself!! 

Mad season that actually, some well memorable moments. This, the Zoo magazines at the Villa game, Savage getting Elliot sent off v Birmingham, the Newcastle player getting hit in the face by that ball on Boxing Day (I think). I’ve probably missed loads!

20 minutes ago, Manini said:

lol what did his mates say? 

I remember being there with my dad watching that happen, I was about nine and it’s when I swore in front of him for the first time. He clipped me round the ear then joined in himself!! 

Mad season that actually, some well memorable moments. This, the Zoo magazines at the Villa game, Savage getting Elliot sent off v Birmingham, the Newcastle player getting hit in the face by that ball on Boxing Day (I think). I’ve probably missed loads!

At the time they all left but at the next home game they said his intention was to have a piss but he just got a bit carried away as he got to the stairs and instead decided to run on and tell Walker what he thought of him lol

That whole season was a total shambles, virtually every game one month ended in chaos.

5 minutes ago, MattP said:

At the time they all left but at the next home game they said his intention was to have a piss but he just got a bit carried away as he got to the stairs and instead decided to run on and tell Walker what he thought of him lol

That whole season was a total shambles, virtually every game one month ended in chaos.

lol love it.