Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mendi

Leicester fan BANNED after jumping barrier to hug son of late owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha

2 hours ago, nwl fox said:

Is this the knob who thought it was appropriate to grab a selfie with a grieving son? Disrespectful selfish w@nker if you ask me, he can f*** off.

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Yep same bloke. Saw it happen in front of me, total willy puller.

Well no it wasnt. 

2 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Where was this As It looked something like this was happening in the east stand but can’t be too sure from my position in the west 

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

East stand level with the edge of the D.

He came on from the family stand. 

He has shot himself in the foot by revealing the letter (fake or not) via social media.

If he really wanted any sympathy from it, he should've apologised for being breaching security and being daft by apologising to the club in-person; either by, arranging a meeting with the club in-person where possible to discuss it, ringing up the club to the relevant department and/or writing a formal strong apologetic letter to the club at the first opportunity possible regretting his actions.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Ashley said:

He came on from the family stand. 

I know that as I watched it happen as I’m that end in the west stand but someone else asked was it the same guy who asked for the selfie and the answer was yes so I was just trying to clarify it 

unless I’ve got the wrong end of it all 

13 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

I know that as I watched it happen as I’m that end in the west stand but someone else asked was it the same guy who asked for the selfie and the answer was yes so I was just trying to clarify it 

unless I’ve got the wrong end of it all 

No it wasnt the same guy who asked for a selfie. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Bloke who took a selfie was in east stand (What a c0ck, trying to get a grieving son to smile at the camera) 

The fan who ran on the pitch was from the family stand (an equally as big a c0ck)

Deservedly banned as everyone knows if you go over the boarding you will be arrested 

Club spot again

Giving him a hug, I can kind of get but wouldn’t have done it myself.

But agree, the bloke asking for selfie, what a cock, it’s like “ hi top, I know your crying, can you dry your eyes so I can have a photo”, bellend.

Top has had to do a lot of his grieving very publicly, but some people need to remember this lad is in pain, and in a lap to honour for his recently deceased father, he really doesn’t want selfies.

Edited by Monsell1976
  • Like 2

Bloke in front of me got a selfie with Top and then when Top walked off he became increasingly agitated with the stewards and then jumped over the advertising boards before being swamped by 3 stweards and got taken away while Top was in the centre circle.

Not the same bloke?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Bloke in front of me got a selfie with Top and then when Top walked off he became increasingly agitated with the stewards and then jumped over the advertising boards before being swamped by 3 stweards and got taken away while Top was in the centre circle.

Not the same bloke?

No.

27 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Not the same bloke?

That's  the incident I saw, from Row F, H1.  The guy in a white shirt. He looked pissed. Presumed it was the same person but maybe not. Absolute bellend whatever!

• Like 1

You know what, if I’d got a bollocking letter, the last thing I’d be doing is sticking it on social media. What’s he after? He’s obviously looking at it from his own point of view, but cmon, you don’t need to look for sympathy or outrage. Should just take it on the chin and man up.

• Like 3