Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
r1c0l1

ePremier League

On 23/01/2019 at 19:20, danny2997 said:

There's a guy who's still top 16 at the moment who hasn't played since the first day. Weird how little interest there's been, probably because of lack of talk of there being any sort of prize for winning. 

This irritates me. I played and came against so many players who scored on every shot. But because you lose points for a loss. I'm now second to bottom behind everyone who haven't played at all. Seems unfair to me that. I gave up, as I don't have enough time to buy an expensive team. 

11 hours ago, Foxhateram said:

This irritates me. I played and came against so many players who scored on every shot. But because you lose points for a loss. I'm now second to bottom behind everyone who haven't played at all. Seems unfair to me that. I gave up, as I don't have enough time to buy an expensive team. 

Yeah, it's not great to be honest. Suits the game if you think about it though, trash tournament for a trash game.

• Haha 1

Almost just lost after I had a goal disallowed so the ref could bring it back for my free kick. In the same game, my players miss 3 open goals. In the end got my first win on penalties for fifa 19. I honestly can't be arsed with this trash. Can't wait for this to be over so I can delete it from my PS4.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

Anyone seen when the club play offs is....  Its on a Tuesday 5pm-11pm who in their right mind decides midweek is good especially at 5? Nobody finishes work by then.....  

I'm still at uni though it'll be fine for me at least. :scarf:

Too late to book it off?

Also, @Ross-Kemp where have you finished? I can't see you on the ladder.

6 hours ago, danny2997 said:

I'm still at uni though it'll be fine for me at least. :scarf:

Too late to book it off?

Also, @Ross-Kemp where have you finished? I can't see you on the ladder.

I can get a half day if I cancel half day before I go on holiday to prague! Still they should of done all clubs at weekend as its more accessible for everyone 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Foxin hell said:

Apparently at the club playoffs we'll get unlocked accounts but with only Premier League players available. More fun to watch I guess but did want to have a go at using every player in the game.

The support person I talked to on Discord reckoned every player in the database was available. Where did you hear from?

If you're right I'd better put together a prem concept as well as the hybrid I've made. 

16 hours ago, danny2997 said:

Information regarding playoffs been released, check your emails! Looks like premier league players only.

Yay its a weekend! Looks like I don't need half a day holiday afterall. I don't mind prem players however I'd imagine everyone will have similar team, salah, fabinho, Pogba, vvd, Sanchez, de gea etc 

On 01/02/2019 at 13:36, Lcfclad2013 said:

Yay its a weekend! Looks like I don't need half a day holiday afterall. I don't mind prem players however I'd imagine everyone will have similar team, salah, fabinho, Pogba, vvd, Sanchez, de gea etc 

I don't rate De Gea really, I was gonna use IF Alisson. I'll obviously have TOTY De Gea as a back up though. 

On 05/02/2019 at 16:07, danny2997 said:

I don't rate De Gea really, I was gonna use IF Alisson. I'll obviously have TOTY De Gea as a back up though. 

Never liked Alisson was always prone to errors but different players act differently with different people. I don't rate de gea that massively either but I'm not going to turn down toty de gea haha

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

Least you have some I don't save anything haha

I only managed to find 2 even slightly worthy of being shown and they ain't great lol

5 hours ago, Foxin hell said:

Might be a stupid question but once you have Clips saved on PS4, how do you get them over to your email and stuff?

I'm just uploading them as unlisted to my YouTube channel and then sending a link via email. 

• 2 weeks later...

E-Sports is coming to King Power Stadium on Saturday afternoon as Leicester City plays host to its first-ever ePremier League FIFA 19 play-off, with the whole event to be streamed live.

- Leicester City is hosting its first ePremier League play-offs on Saturday 2 March
- The event will be streamed live on Facebook and Twitter from 12:55pm GMT
- The Foxes will crown a PS4 and Xbox winner at the end of the tournament
- Those winners will go on to represent LCFC at the grand final in late March

With expert analysis, live in-game footage and reaction, the entire event will be available on Leicester City’s Facebook and Twitter pages from 12:55pm GMT on Saturday 2 March as the Foxes search for their PS4 and Xbox champions.

Thousands of Foxes fans went head-to-head for the chance to represent Leicester City Football Club in the online stages late last year, with only the very best FIFA 19 competitors making it through to the play-offs.

Those players will now battle it out on Saturday afternoon for the chance to represent Leicester City in the ePremier League Finals in late March, which will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.

From their view from The Gallery overlooking the pitch at King Power Stadium, the gamers must advance through three rounds two-legged fixtures for a chance to reach the final, which is due to take place at around 1700 GMT on Saturday afternoon.

Watch LIVE on Facebook.

Watch LIVE on Twitter.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, danny2997 said:

Got a bit humbled in the quarter final :ph34r: at least I don't have to play fifa 19 anymore 

Same! I got beat by Zack 1st round lost 2-1 and 4-3. Settings were all wrong and I didn't put fitness on my players. My own fault always next year. Let's hope fifa is more playable.