Sign in to follow this  
r1c0l1

ePremier League

On 02/01/2019 at 13:06, RonnieTodger said:

Turns out its using Ultimate Team. **** that then 

Is it? I thought it was seasons with the club you chose to represent?? lollol I’m ****ed then 

23 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Is it? I thought it was seasons with the club you chose to represent?? lollol I’m ****ed then 

Yeah that's what I thought! Would've made a lot more sense. 

A mate sent me the rules, and it's basically online friendlies using FUT.

18 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Yeah that's what I thought! Would've made a lot more sense. 

A mate sent me the rules, and it's basically online friendlies using FUT.

**** I don’t even have UT

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Me neither, I hate it. Might have to make one now though

Can you even do it without buying packs? 

9 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Can you even do it without buying packs? 

Yeah I’ve been trying to get my head around it, but you get X amount of packs when you start. Also the fifa XP you’ve accumulated over the years can also get you top players to put it in “on loan” which means you only have them for 8 games or so. 

19 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Yeah I’ve been trying to get my head around it, but you get X amount of packs when you start. Also the fifa XP you’ve accumulated over the years can also get you top players to put it in “on loan” which means you only have them for 8 games or so. 

It’s more the need for contracts and injury cards? Might have to give it all a quick go over the weekend 

33 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

It’s more the need for contracts and injury cards? Might have to give it all a quick go over the weekend 

That's over my head mate. Might be worth asking a few on here as the Fifa thread is packed full of FUT stuff.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

8 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

That's over my head mate. Might be worth asking a few on here as the Fifa thread is packed full of FUT stuff.

Any questions, feel free to ask guys, either on this thread or by DM... I like to think I know what I’m doing on FUT :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Any questions, feel free to ask guys, either on this thread or by DM... I like to think I know what I’m doing on FUT :thumbup:

I haven’t played any since 13 so I’m abit out of the loop 😅 a quick brake down on how it all works would be great if you don’t mind. Quick scan of the catalogue and you can abuse that right? 

3 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I haven’t played any since 13 so I’m abit out of the loop 😅 a quick brake down on how it all works would be great if you don’t mind. Quick scan of the catalogue and you can abuse that right? 

Ok, here goes:

As per normal you play matches to generate coins. Within FUT there are online game modes (Division rivals, Weekend league, online draft) and offline game modes (squad battles, seasons, squad building challenges and offline draft)

Division rivals - a weekly tournament in which you get differing levels of points for wins/draws/losses and how many goals you score. At the end of the week (it runs Thursday to Thursday) you points total will generate you a set of towards depending what rank you finish in. These go from rank 1-5, 1 being the highest. Within rivals there is a divisions system - you get promoted due to you skill point rating, you gain skill points by winning games and lose them for losing games. The higher the division you are in, the better the rewards will be. For example I usually finish in division 2, rank 3.

Draft - you get a choice of 5 players in each position in your squad and choose your preferred players to make a team. You have to win 4 games in a row to win the draft and rewards are better the further you get in to it.

Weekend league - 30 games played from Friday to Sunday if you have qualified (you get qualification points through rivals, and need 2000 to enter). Depending on how many games you win you get better rewards, for example you would need 2 wins for bronze 3, 4 for bronze 2, 6 for bronze 1, 8 for silver 3 etc... all the way up to Elite 1 and then top 100. 

Squad building challenges - since Fifa 17 I believe, SBC’s have been in the game. These are different challenges to complete by making squads in exchange for special cards or packs. In honesty these are hard to explain via text, so if you are on Xbox let me know your GT and I’ll add you and explain further...

With regards to the catalogue, you might find this useful when starting out with coin boosts especially useful. Loan players will also help too. You can get all the kits and footballs and ‘quick sell’ these too for a few quick coins.

Hope that’s clear and helps somewhat. Any other questions let me know :thumbup:

Edited by Devonfox1884
  • Thanks 1

There is someone at the top of the Xbox leader boards. 

Played 6

Won 6

Lost 0

Drawn 0

Goals for 46

Goals against 5

Goal difference +41

Either the players who have entered are awful or he's really good. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

There is someone at the top of the Xbox leader boards. 

Played 6

Won 6

Lost 0

Drawn 0

Goals for 46

Goals against 5

Goal difference +41

Either the players who have entered are awful or he's really good. 

I've played 6 and won 5 on the PS4 tournament. I wouldn't say anyone I played against was awful but they had low rated teams and weren't fantastic. My only loss was against a guy who hasn't lost any games yet like the one you said, had 4 or 5 icons.

1 hour ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Ok, here goes:

As per normal you play matches to generate coins. Within FUT there are online game modes (Division rivals, Weekend league, online draft) and offline game modes (squad battles, seasons, squad building challenges and offline draft)

Division rivals - a weekly tournament in which you get differing levels of points for wins/draws/losses and how many goals you score. At the end of the week (it runs Thursday to Thursday) you points total will generate you a set of towards depending what rank you finish in. These go from rank 1-5, 1 being the highest. Within rivals there is a divisions system - you get promoted due to you skill point rating, you gain skill points by winning games and lose them for losing games. The higher the division you are in, the better the rewards will be. For example I usually finish in division 2, rank 3.

Draft - you get a choice of 5 players in each position in your squad and choose your preferred players to make a team. You have to win 4 games in a row to win the draft and rewards are better the further you get in to it.

Weekend league - 30 games played from Friday to Sunday if you have qualified (you get qualification points through rivals, and need 2000 to enter). Depending on how many games you win you get better rewards, for example you would need 2 wins for bronze 3, 4 for bronze 2, 6 for bronze 1, 8 for silver 3 etc... all the way up to Elite 1 and then top 100. 

Squad building challenges - since Fifa 17 I believe, SBC’s have been in the game. These are different challenges to complete by making squads in exchange for special cards or packs. In honesty these are hard to explain via text, so if you are on Xbox let me know your GT and I’ll add you and explain further...

With regards to the catalogue, you might find this useful when starting out with coin boosts especially useful. Loan players will also help too. You can get all the kits and footballs and ‘quick sell’ these too for a few quick coins.

Hope that’s clear and helps somewhat. Any other questions let me know :thumbup:

That’s great mate thanks for that! 

Is it not done by Div 10-1 anymore then? :sweating: Also what’s the best one to play? 

56 minutes ago, danny2997 said:

I've played 6 and won 5 on the PS4 tournament. I wouldn't say anyone I played against was awful but they had low rated teams and weren't fantastic. My only loss was against a guy who hasn't lost any games yet like the one you said, had 4 or 5 icons.

Looking forward to our 3 scheduled games buddy, you’ve started well, not sure what to expect  :huh:

42 minutes ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Looking forward to our 3 scheduled games buddy, you’ve started well, not sure what to expect  :huh:

Stream? 

47 minutes ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Happy to stream - will need some guidance on how to do it, technology ain’t my strong point :thumbdown:

Connect your account to twitch mate

2 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

That’s great mate thanks for that! 

Is it not done by Div 10-1 anymore then? :sweating: Also what’s the best one to play? 

Still division 10-1 in rivals but there’s ranks within the divisions if that makes sense. I’d say for the casual player, a bit of rivals is the best for generating coins, while draft is great because you get to use some great players that you otherwise wouldn’t have the chance to use. 

3 hours ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Was a great game, I'm not usually one to make a comeback as I get too angry when I start losing! 

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

Stream? 

I plan on playing as many games as possible on Monday night from 7ish (including one with @Ross-Kemp) so I will put a stream up.

Edited by danny2997

26 minutes ago, danny2997 said:

Was a great game, I'm not usually one to make a comeback as I get too angry when I start losing! 

I plan on playing as many games as possible on Monday night from 7ish (including one with @Ross-Kemp) so I will put a stream up.

We’ve got a rematch scheduled for 8pm tomorrow and 9pm Thursday @Ashley