Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
r1c0l1

ePremier League

33 minutes ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

Same! I got beat by Zack 1st round lost 2-1 and 4-3. Settings were all wrong and I didn't put fitness on my players. My own fault always next year. Let's hope fifa is more playable. 

I won the first game relatively easily, but got absolutely spanked by EthxnH who's just lost in the final to Preet. 4-0 first leg, 5-1 second leg lol

53 minutes ago, danny2997 said:

I won the first game relatively easily, but got absolutely spanked by EthxnH who's just lost in the final to Preet. 4-0 first leg, 5-1 second leg lol

Ethan was such a good player he should of beat preet tbh had he cleared the ball towards end when preet scored to level for golden goal. 

On 04/03/2019 at 10:26, Foxin hell said:

How bad was the gameplay though? felt like a completely different game.

Lost against Joey Cosmic, didnt even get a warm up game as I had a bye in the first round so I was just chucked into the quarters.

I was quite surprised when I saw you lost in the quarters, but that explains it. I thought it played pretty good, maybe I got lucky with the console I was on? My main take away was maybe I was too ambitious persisting with a 4-3-3(4). lol

21 hours ago, danny2997 said:

I was quite surprised when I saw you lost in the quarters, but that explains it. I thought it played pretty good, maybe I got lucky with the console I was on? My main take away was maybe I was too ambitious persisting with a 4-3-3(4). lol

Mate, I couldnt even do a fake shot. I reckon I would've preferred a first round game just to get used to it.

Ohwell, onto next year :)

• 7 months later...
On 04/11/2019 at 19:55, danny2997 said:

Registrations open for this year's competition!

Anyone getting involved? 

Trying to, got issues linking my psn which they said will take next week to fix. Only 8 spots this year for the next round and its going into a group then knockout format which should be fun. 

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Struggled accessing it via my phone. Worked through the laptop though. 

Won my first game game last night. More fluke than skill I think. First time I’ve played since the latest patch. Gameplay felt very different.

Seems like some really good players are in it this year, with only 8 spaces its going to be tough. 

Edit- Some proper wannabe pro sweats playing, can't see myself playing anymore its bad enough playing futchamps. We must have got some picking Leicester due to club position. 

Edited by Lcfclad2013