Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
r1c0l1

ePremier League

1 hour ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Took 14 games, but I lost my head.

****ing Neymar & Mbappe, shift the ball to their other foot, finesse shot (double tapping shoot), perfect every time. That cannot he enjoyable playing Fifa like that. ****.

I played against pele, Ronaldo, neymar etc was a joke so many of those top of the league have god squads I'm happy to be 4th with my bang average squad.  

Edited by Lcfclad2013
  • Like 2

I have no issue with losing, I’ve lost twice to @danny2997 , 4-3 & 5-2. He’s a good player with a decent team, but they were enjoyable games because he actually tries and succeeds in playing football. 

But to lose to people who do the same thing, just isn’t enjoyable and it’s fustrating. I’m 7th and I’m happy with that.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

I played against pele, Ronaldo, neymar etc was a joke so many of those top of the league have god squads I'm happy to be 4th with my bang average squad.  

12 hours ago, Ross-Kemp said:

I have no issue with losing, I’ve lost twice to @danny2997 , 4-3 & 5-2. He’s a good player with a decent team, but they were enjoyable games because he actually tries and succeeds in playing football. 

But to lose to people who do the same thing, just isn’t enjoyable and it’s fustrating. I’m 7th and I’m happy with that.

I'm currently sitting 5th, hopefully we can get plenty of FoxesTalk lads at the club playoffs! 

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

You'll have a job, 80% of us in here would probably be getting dicked 14-0 by that +46 guy. 

I lost 6-2 had Ronaldo, neymar, guillit, veira etc etc happy I scored 2 tbh! Him, cazzo, jamieellis and jonnycosmic all have icons, Ronaldo, neymars, messing etc you just can't compete against them due to the players, all they need to be is half decent with teams like that 

18 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

@Devonfox1884 so made my ultimate team and set off for my first game. A team full of bronze players and Phil jagielka and Gray to prop them up. My opponent. Every player was a shiny blue card of black card or red or purple. 

I lost 2-1 he was obviously shit but am I not gonna face similarly positioned people? 

There’s meant to be ‘matchmaking’ to match you with similar teams/abilities but it’s fairly well known that that just never happens. I have a good team but always come up against loads of icons (white cards) which are probably the best on the game other than the team of the year players that have come out.

Just stick at it, it won’t be long until you have a full rate gold team and then the difference won’t be so daunting. If you’re only losing to super teams 2-1 with a bronze team you’re obviously decent at the game so you’ll be fine.

Are you on Xbox or PS4?

Edited by Devonfox1884

1 hour ago, Ross-Kemp said:

So I’ve played the lad who’s 5th twice and beat him twice yet played @danny2997 twice who’s 6th and lost twice :(

4th now mate, just got absolutely smashed by second though. He's a right little jammy sh*t. Somehow out muscling my defenders with neymar and salah. Of course my players would forget how to make a run and pass the ball to the right colour the same game as well. Glad I even scored with how bad it was.