Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
r1c0l1

ePremier League

12 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

There’s meant to be ‘matchmaking’ to match you with similar teams/abilities but it’s fairly well known that that just never happens. I have a good team but always come up against loads of icons (white cards) which are probably the best on the game other than the team of the year players that have come out.

Just stick at it, it won’t be long until you have a full rate gold team and then the difference won’t be so daunting. If you’re only losing to super teams 2-1 with a bronze team you’re obviously decent at the game so you’ll be fine.

Are you on Xbox or PS4?

Xbox pal. 

I would definitley say say it was more a case of them being woeful than anything else ?

2 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Xbox pal. 

I would definitley say say it was more a case of them being woeful than anything else ?

Haha fair enough. Make sure you’ve got your coin boosts on from the catalogue as they really help.

Im on Xbox too, my GT is Fredlcfc1884 - feel free to add me so you can send me any Q’s if I’m not active on here :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Haha fair enough. Make sure you’ve got your coin boosts on from the catalogue as they really help.

Im on Xbox too, my GT is Fredlcfc1884 - feel free to add me so you can send me any Q’s if I’m not active on here :thumbup:

Nice one mate I’ll add next time I go on for a game! 

Aslong as I know it gets better, I mean I stand 0 chance at the minute lol 

• Like 1

Just a got an absolutely awful loss against one of the luckiest players I've ever played. Probably the most undeserved loss I've ever had on FIFA 19. Incredible.

Taking my players out every time I attacked, no fouls given. He takes a shot, doesn't matter if its off target cause it will still somehow rebound in.

19 minutes ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

What's his team? 

From memory:

Courtois

88 Alba,  87 Varane, RTTF Kimbempe, ?????

Futmas Matuidi, Champions League Rabiot, ???????
89 Fut champs Salah, RTTF Ben Yedder, 93 IF Neymar

I can't remember his LCM or RB.

1 hour ago, danny2997 said:

My understanding is from the next round you are given a club that has pretty much every player in it, so you can build whatever team you want. Like how they do it in the World Championships.

That’d be interesting. Every team would be pretty much identical !