Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shep

Striker Strum who failed medical

At the beginning of the season we were all set to buy a striker called "something?" Strum, does anyone remember his first name? or know anything about him?

He was all set to sign but failed a medical during pre season, i wondering if this deal will be resurrected in January

At the beginning of the season we were all set to buy a striker called "something?" Strum, does anyone remember his first name? or know anything about him?

He was all set to sign but failed a medical during pre season, i wondering if this deal will be resurrected in January

He probably saw Levein's tactics at the training ground and started limping so as not to get signed.

Sturm is still at ND Gorcia in Slovenia. I can't find and stats as to how he's played this season, have they started playing over there yet?

I dont think they start till November or going by my FM knowledge, it might not be until January but that could be another league.

You do have a belting sense of humour :):)

Well at least if he was to play at left back it would kick "KisNOBO" out of the position and if he wasn't any good then he could always play him on the right wing in Syllas place ( sorry he has gone of the boil a bit) but he would have had to fight Hughes for that spot

Archived