Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Burnley 1-2 Leicester City - Vote Now

Burnley 1-2 Leicester City

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 6.5

Total Average Rating

74 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Wes Morgan Substitute 7.9
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Harry Maguire 2.7
  4. Manager Confidence 96% -1%

Season: 2018/19
Voting Starts: 16/03/19
Voting Ends: 21/03/19

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Ricardo Pereira
  3. Jonny Evans
  4. Harry Maguire
  5. Ben Chilwell
  6. Youri Tielemans
  7. Wilfred Ndidi
  8. Demarai Gray
  9. James Maddison
  10. Harvey Barnes
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Wes Morgan (sub)
  13. Christian Fuchs (sub)
  14. Nampalys Mendy (sub)

I've said in a few posts that Morgan & Evans look so much better together than when Maguire partners either one, and so it proved again because we were not seriously troubled by them, apart from the goal which came from poor control from Evans. Rodger's got it spot on managing the match with 10 men and I really didn't notice any difference in space Burnley should have created with the extra man.

Kasper -6- Two decent stops, otherwise pretty much untroubled. Thought he commanded his area well.

Ricardo -7- Had a good game, several decent runs and defensively played well too.

Maguire -2- I thought a little unlucky to be sent off as it looked more like feet tangling than a direct or professional foul.

Evans -7- Played well, apart from that loss of control which led to their equalizer.

Chilwell -7- Another decent game. Would like to see better balls into the box though. It's now the weakest part to his game.

N'Didi -8- His game has picked up so much in the new formation and without Mendy beside him. MOTM for me.

Gray -5- Cannot fairly rate as he didn't touch the ball! Felt sorry for him that he had to go off because of Maguire.

Tielemans -7- Another assist. Played some lovely stuff. Again, he becomes a bit sloppy as he tires in games.

Maddison -7- Great free kick, and I think that's a load of his back after the Sophie. I predict he'll have a strong end to the season.

Barnes -6- Tried, but maybe too hard, as his passes were often too long or his runs too early/late. 

Vardy -6- Ran his heart out. Two chances to score, neither taken, but constant threat.

Subs:

Morgan -7- Solid as a rock at the back and nice to see him score again. It's why I've been saying he should get another year.

Fuchs -6- First touch was a header off the line from a corner. Played well.

Mendy -6- Ran around, and gave some energy to the team when we needed it.

Okazaki -10- His reaction when we scored at the end! 

Burnley -4- Looked a scrappy and poor team. Wouldn't surprise me if they went down. Nothing special about them at all. 

FT is so late "goal" biased sometimes.

Morgan did okay but he made a couple of almighty blunders which on another day could have given away two goals. He wasn't our best player in the match. 

Imo Ndidi was our best very closely followed by Ricardo, Tielemans and Maddison. In fact our midfield was boss.