Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James the Fox

All Eliite Wrestling (AEW)

13 hours ago, marbles said:

I’m guessing the “investigation” involved asking The Elite their opinion of Punk having an issue with their “draw nothing piss ant” of a buddy.

To be fair, there is always someone that Punk has a problem with. There is always something that Punk is unhappy with. There is always some issue between Punk and the office. 

Not to say that he's always wrong or that everyone else is always innocent of guilt but when the common denominator throughout a 20 year period and several promotions is the same man, it tells a story. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Scotch said:

To be fair, there is always someone that Punk has a problem with. There is always something that Punk is unhappy with. There is always some issue between Punk and the office. 

Not to say that he's always wrong or that everyone else is always innocent of guilt but when the common denominator throughout a 20 year period and several promotions is the same man, it tells a story. 

I don’t remember big issues before AEW - yeah, he and HHH didn’t get along in WWE, but HHH has to shoulder most of the blame for that - and no, I’m not buying the “pipebomb” as being anything other than a work.

I also don’t recall any ROH issues with him.

Of course, my memory could just be horrendous, but the real problems seem to have started in AEW.

Not too mention that backstage altercations happened quite a bit in the past, with no one being fired - now (as I said) a Main Eventer is fired while someone who reportedly has a horrible attitude (but luckily friends with the elite) stays on?

At the least, they should have both been fired.

2 minutes ago, marbles said:

I don’t remember big issues before AEW - yeah, he and HHH didn’t get along in WWE, but HHH has to shoulder most of the blame for that - and no, I’m not buying the “pipebomb” as being anything other than a work.

Of course, my memory could just be horrendous, but the real problems seem to have started in AEW.

Not too mention that backstage altercations happened quite a bit in the past, with no one being fired - now (as I said) a Main Eventer is fired while someone who reportedly has a horrible attitude (but luckily friends with the elite) stays on?

The problems definitely didn't start in AEW, he's been a heat seeking missile his entire career. Off the top of my head he had his fight with Teddy Hart and heat with Kevin Steen. In WWE just randomly punches a fan because he got a tiny shove from an entirely different fan. I don't think there's many people in professional wrestling history that have pissed off more people than CM Punk. In most cases I think he's in the right, wrestling is full of stupid awful people, but it doesn't change the fact that he has an utterly ridiculous problem with controlling his anger. His volatility and eagerness to say exactly what he thinks all the time are what make him infinitely more entertaining than most of the wrestlers in either major US promotion right now, but they also make things incredibly difficult for everyone around him. Punk will have been warned probably on multiple occasions about his behaviour, the idiot who wants to throw himself and his friends through glass won't have, it's easy to see why the treatment was different.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, marbles said:

Off the top of my head...

Teddy Hart

HHH

Miz

Cabana

Jeff Hardy

Taker

Beth Pheonix

Hornswoggle

Elijah Burke

Ryback

AJ Styles

Stephanie

Bobby Fish

Eddie Kingston

.....All at LEAST had crossed words  with him in the past. 

Edited by Scotch
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mark_w said:

The problems definitely didn't start in AEW, he's been a heat seeking missile his entire career. Off the top of my head he had his fight with Teddy Hart and heat with Kevin Steen. In WWE just randomly punches a fan because he got a tiny shove from an entirely different fan. I don't think there's many people in professional wrestling history that have pissed off more people than CM Punk. In most cases I think he's in the right, wrestling is full of stupid awful people, but it doesn't change the fact that he has an utterly ridiculous problem with controlling his anger. His volatility and eagerness to say exactly what he thinks all the time are what make him infinitely more entertaining than most of the wrestlers in either major US promotion right now, but they also make things incredibly difficult for everyone around him. Punk will have been warned probably on multiple occasions about his behaviour, the idiot who wants to throw himself and his friends through glass won't have, it's easy to see why the treatment was different.

The big problem is he is one of the awful people but his ego is far to large to acknowledge it. 

• 5 months later...