Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
spacemunky

Anyone using Dazn?

This probably applies more to us that are outside the UK. 

Last season the sports channels here lost Champions League to Dazn and now it's also the Premier League. With CL finding links online was no problem, buy PL might be a different story. I don't want to be chasing links and missing out on the matches.

Dazn also has some Championship matches.

First month is free. After that it's $20(Cdn) a month or $150 for the year.

I heard some not so great things about Dazn when they started up a few years back, but it's looking like the best option.

Anyone try it or using it?

I use (my brother’s subscription to :ph34r:) DAZN, and in the US, the best use for it is for MMA (meh) or boxing (which I do watch). Compared to other countries, DAZN US really lags behind its competition, especially ESPN+, which kicks ass (and is either US$4.99/mo, or now available in a Hulu/Disney+/ESPN+ bundle for US$12.99/mo). I think the only soccer league it has is the J-League.

I used to hear that the DAZN app and service in Canada was full of problems and errors, so I hope they’ve tightened things up at that monthly rate.

Edited by Jordan

6 minutes ago, Jordan said:

I use (my brother’s subscription to :ph34r:) DAZN, and in the US, the best use for it is for MMA (meh) or boxing (which I do watch). Compared to other countries, DAZN US really lags behind its competition, especially ESPN+, which kicks ass (and is either US$4.99/mo, or now available in a Hulu/Disney+/ESPN+ bundle for US$12.99/mo). I think the only soccer league it has is the J-League.

I used to hear that the DAZN app and service in Canada was full of problems and errors, so I hope they’ve tightened things up at that monthly rate.

It shows here that it also has Serie A and La Liga, which would be nice.

Your price is good, but a bit lacking on the content.

Thanks for the input!

6 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I don't think that's quite legal is it?

Neither are the fees rogers and bell charge for tv, internet and cell phone plans but hey its okay for them to rob us!

Make the move its fantastic! Lol

No pressure buy on the real if i didnt have iotv id try out this dazn.

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Thumbs up for Dazn on the opening match.

Buffered maybe 5 times, but only for a couple seconds each time.

Buffering should be banned. You cant own the rights and let shit buffer and expecting 15 to 20 a month lol tossers!

Could Also be your ISP router but doubtful 

Was it at least HD?

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Haha 1

I keep using DAZN,monthly freebies..

Then stop for a couple of months..

If you want to let it run €10 a month..

Never had problems.....So if you want to pick your leagues & games one of the best..Streaming in middle earth Rhein-hessische-schweiz Germany..

Recommended..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...