Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Spirituality

Meditation, Effigi breath, Seth and Jane Roberts, Carlos Casteneda, UFO's and anything else that fuels the wonder and question of why.

A Multiple life question without end.

51 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Meditation, Effigi breath, Seth and Jane Roberts, Carlos Casteneda, UFO's and anything else that fuels the wonder and question of why.

A Multiple life question without end.

I see UFO's quite a lot. Different shapes and sizes. Some people can see them more then others I think.

12 hours ago, lavrentis said:

I see UFO's quite a lot. Different shapes and sizes. Some people can see them more then others I think.

Never seen any that I know of. All I have to do is look at the Hubble photos of the universe to know that they exist.

Always curious about this ever since I was a little kid. Ufo's always inspire great ideas in me.............. Excerpt of a larger interview.

Edited by SO1
joe rant

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/08/2019 at 18:04, Grebfromgrebland said:

We should have a foxes talk DMT evening in Jubilee Park and sort all this shiz out once and for all....

Can Sean attend seeing that it's in Enderby? His profound insights should be interesting. :twitch: