Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Are We Better than Our 15/16 Season?

2 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Maybe when you take Kante and Mahrez into consideration it swings it in terms of ‘talent’. 

But you must be able to see that our players now are much more comfortable in possession than those players were.

I agree with you that the 15/16 side is an elite 11 in terms of what they achieved that season and one that will be remembered more potently than the 19/20 side will, I just also think that we have more technical ability spread all over the pitch now than we did then. 

The 15/16 team undoubtedly achieved more and performed better as a team - there just aren’t the superlatives to describe what they done as a unit. What they did as a team was far more impressive than the technical skills of our players now, I just think that they are better at that side of the game. 

My opinion all along was just purely focusing on the technical side of football. The 15/16 team is much better as a team.

I just disagree with the point that the 15/16 team were ‘just a good team unit’ and almost dispute the fact they were all very talented too.

4 of the front 6 I’d argue we’re very talented(Okazaki and Albrighton more workhorse). This team is not as talented as we appear because there’s more to football than passing, it’s about better passing and ball control and travelling with this ball and movement off the ball.

Our style now requires a lot more, Man City do it brilliantly, we are very average at it and therefore not as talented as you seem to think.

1 hour ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Villa at home? 😂. You obviously watched a different game to me if you think that’s ‘some of the best football you’ve ever seen Leicester play’

We were awful first half until Reina gave us a start. 2nd half decent but nothing spectacular, Villa were poor and we just got a lucky pen and hit a poor team when they were down.

The others you mention, 2 of them were down to 10 men for a long time and 1 had about 3 injury’s and were down to 10 men also because of lack of substitutes! I think you have just proved it yourself by mentioning those games that we have a flaw in this team. 

15/16 we dominated loads of games! Just because you don’t win 3-0+ don’t mean we didn’t dominate.

I used to nearly every game feel comfortable. We might not have passed it around as much in the midfield but we were a much better team. 

I’m constantly scared we will concede this season, I mean since the restart. Watford has like 3 1 on 1s, Brighton dominated us first half and had a pen, and Everton battered us until they knew the game was won, were a shambles. 15/16 we were nearly always safe it was unbelievable, watch the games back. Every game after we changed the full backs we never really looked liked losing, the games we ‘knicked’ were so convincing it’s irreverent if we scored 3 or 4 because we were unbreakable.

Only games I remember feeling vulnerable were West Ham and West Brom at home, both because of Kante not playing and going down to 10 men respectively.

The 15/16 team was head and shoulders above this team. It’s not even close. Better in every department.

Defensively, 15/16 was miles better and that’s the huge difference, we were much more solid and compact.

Attacking we were much better because,

We had 28/29 year old Vardy and top peak Mahrez compared to 32/33 Vardy and Maddison.

Its chalk and cheese. despite Vardy still being a great striker and clinical, he needs more help now as he’s older , as 2015/16 he was absolutely mental good. He scored goals out of nothing. Mahrez was a freak too, scored 16 goals from midfield including some outrageous goals. Comparing Maddison to him is laughable(his shooting is awful from open play).

If 19/20 played in 15/16 we finish about 7-10th.

If 15/16 played this season we finished 2nd.

This team are spineless and can’t adapt to any other way. The 15/16 team was feared by any team.

In fact if our 2 teams played each other 19/20 would get absolutely slammed. Our 15/16 team was absolutely the perfect nightmare for our current team, we’d sit a low block with Huth and Morgan and Kante would buzz around and we’d struggle like vs all these teams doing it to us recently, the only difference is unlike the average teams we are struggling against now, we’d counter with insane box to box Kante, Mahrez and Vardy. We had a perfect mix of a tight defence but world class ability to hurt too.

Not my point at all. I've not said which team was better because it's no contest that the 15/16 team was better.

But if we had that team together for 5 years and this team for 5 years and all other things being equal, this team imo would dominate. What we did in 15/16 was incredible but also unsustainable. Even if we had retained Kante we would have fallen off the season after. And it says it all to go from 1st to 14th! There is no way the only reason for that was the loss of Kante. We were found out, teams took us seriously and we lost that drive whilst other teams had the extra incentive to beat us. 

The way we are playing now allows us to impose our game and control it but it's much harder to play this way, and it's why you get the inconsistencies in performances. The argument about the big wins against teams that went down to 10 men is nonsense. If anything it would motivate them to sit deep and defend and make them harder to break down which as you put it is our worst nightmare.

First half of this season we had an incredible defensive record, best in the league and during our winning run I never felt like we'd concede. I was a nervous wreck throughout 15/16 with so many tight games that we just edged. You must have balls of steel to tell me you were confident we'd do it. 

Mahrez and Kante would walk into our current team, the others I'm not sure any would man for man. Not a criticism but looking at the team man for man and not as a sum of its parts then I'd say only those two were better than what we have now. 

So you're saying this team would have finished 7th-10th in 15/16. Have you seen the levels of Man City and Liverpool since 15/16 really. What they've done the last three years is unreal. Liverpool didn't win the title with 97 points. Whilst I don't like the argument that the big teams didn't turn up that season, there is no doubt that both these teams have got stronger since and distanced themselves from the rest of the league. It's partially why the other teams appear to be struggling to keep up

5 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

We have done all those things very well at times this season though.  

But we play a very complex game in comparison to 15/16 - it’s harder to be consistent when you depending on intricate passing as opposed to a dynamic counter attacking style of build up. Again, not trying to discredit the 15/16 side at all - they mastered the counter attack tactic to perfection. 

I’m not trying to say the 15/16 side were just good as a unit either, but bar Mahrez, Schmeichel, Fuchs, Kante and Vardy, look at the trajectory of the rest of the players careers. They were playing in a side that suited them as much as they suited the team. It doesn’t mean they are bad footballers because I think that, all of them were exceptional for us in fact. 

But being consistent is the best way to determine the best team. If we’re not consistent enough it’s because we are average technically and not great.

It also again kind of playing down the achievements of 15/16 saying it’s harder to be consistent playing our style now!?

So tell me a team that’s ever won the league like we did? It don’t happen because it’s almost impossible to be consistent that way too bit we had world class ability and that’s why we achieved it.

Well let’s just say of the other 6 you didn’t mention in 15/16 on the trajectory:

Drinkwater - a massive shame but more due to his head and decisions than his actual ability. Make no doubt about it, at his best he was top class, hence Chelsea paying such a big sum.

Albrighton - Has has a good career with us beyond that season.

Huth - Similar to Evans, he has medals from being bit part in big clubs previous and was unreal for us. He was old , what do you expect him to go an achieve after?

Morgan - Again he was old but I agree it was a freak in an average career overall.

Okazaki and Simpson would be the only 2 who I’d agree were not talented but overall 19/20 has a lot  of good/average players as 15/16 whilst having a few weak links, had a higher ceiling of its few top top players.

We have a better average of squad now but the best parts of 15/16 were superior to anything these players of 19/20 will ever achieve in their careers.

No.

Edit - I was going to leave it at that but i'll elaborate a little.

I think this team has alot of potential, it is potentially better, however I don't think we'll see its full potential as its being wasted in this awful, suffocating style.

It's like we're still signing/keeping players for our old style, a fast, attacking, exciting team, suited to playing on the break yet it seems there is remit from someone within the club to become this 'possesion based team', playing slow, labourious (and boring), build up play.

Somethings gotta give, we need to sign players (and probably offload the players we have) to suit and play in this new style or we return, or at the very least mix it up abit combining different styles of play.

I'd prefer the latter of the two options.

People have long took the piss out of other teams for being boring, we are currently that team, genuinely the most boring team in the league at the moment in our current style.

It's a disgusting, negative, depressing style of play and very little has changed in that regard since the last bloke was removed from his position as manager.

Get the shackles off!

Edited by Matt

7 minutes ago, shailen said:

Not my point at all. I've not said which team was better because it's no contest that the 15/16 team was better.

But if we had that team together for 5 years and this team for 5 years and all other things being equal, this team imo would dominate. What we did in 15/16 was incredible but also unsustainable. Even if we had retained Kante we would have fallen off the season after. And it says it all to go from 1st to 14th! There is no way the only reason for that was the loss of Kante. We were found out, teams took us seriously and we lost that drive whilst other teams had the extra incentive to beat us. 

The way we are playing now allows us to impose our game and control it but it's much harder to play this way, and it's why you get the inconsistencies in performances. The argument about the big wins against teams that went down to 10 men is nonsense. If anything it would motivate them to sit deep and defend and make them harder to break down which as you put it is our worst nightmare.

First half of this season we had an incredible defensive record, best in the league and during our winning run I never felt like we'd concede. I was a nervous wreck throughout 15/16 with so many tight games that we just edged. You must have balls of steel to tell me you were confident we'd do it. 

Mahrez and Kante would walk into our current team, the others I'm not sure any would man for man. Not a criticism but looking at the team man for man and not as a sum of its parts then I'd say only those two were better than what we have now. 

So you're saying this team would have finished 7th-10th in 15/16. Have you seen the levels of Man City and Liverpool since 15/16 really. What they've done the last three years is unreal. Liverpool didn't win the title with 97 points. Whilst I don't like the argument that the big teams didn't turn up that season, there is no doubt that both these teams have got stronger since and distanced themselves from the rest of the league. It's partially why the other teams appear to be struggling to keep up

Well firstly the ‘not sustainable bit’ is rubbish.

We lost Kante, absolutely huge for us and makes a huge huge difference. On top of that we didn’t make good signings to ‘sustain it’.

We were an old team so if your judging on age are current team will not drop off as much, but conversely they won’t reach the levels and heights ever. I’m not just talking about winning a league, I mean the level of football and consistency.

We also reached a QF of the CL, came 12th(not 14th) (and would of been 9th had VAR been in as Vardy scored vs Bournemouth on the final day clearly onside). 9th and a CL QF with an aging squad and no prime Kante and terrible signings? On top of Ranieri losing his mind for 3/4 of a season?

We clearly proved we still had ability with that fantastic run under shakey. As proven by Chelsea coming 10th then 1st after signing Kante, that 1 player can make a huge difference!(Look at Fernandes for Utd, absolutely huge difference). So it’s ridiculous to say if things hadn’t been a bit difference we could of done a lot better in 16/17. Bad management, signings, formations and the best player in the Prem for 2 seasons swapped over is a monumental difference.

Yeah I think this team would struggle in 15/16. The league was underrated that year because there was no top team, but the middle was a lot stronger. West Ham we’re fantastic that season, Payet was a revelation, Southampton had Mané Tadic Van Dijk and Pelle. Liverpool and Chelsea came 8th and 10th respectively because it was tough, Chelsea had smashed the league a year before, they still had prime hazard and Costa and at the time the world best manager.

Arsenal were a lot better than they are now, As were spurs, they were a fantastic team(now they are useless). I actually think if you take Liverpool out this year, the league was far far far stronger in 15/16 and I think 7-10th is fair maybe generous for this team.

We will see how good we are ‘man for man’ in this run in. We’ve won 4/18 games and have not just been unlucky, we have deserved every loss we have got because we have been hopeless.

We are living off hammering a few teams with 10 men, I’d argue the only performance we have played brilliantly vs 11 was A Villa away.

We can’t live off an 8 game run of some good wins(some struggles) and dismiss 18 games of pure sh*t. It backs my opinion up that this team is not very talented , we’re ok, decent at times, poor at times - the definition of inconsistent and not even in the debate to compare them to 15/16 unfortunately.

5 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Well firstly the ‘not sustainable bit’ is rubbish.

We lost Kante, absolutely huge for us and makes a huge huge difference. On top of that we didn’t make good signings to ‘sustain it’.

We were an old team so if your judging on age are current team will not drop off as much, but conversely they won’t reach the levels and heights ever. I’m not just talking about winning a league, I mean the level of football and consistency.

We also reached a QF of the CL, came 12th(not 14th) (and would of been 9th had VAR been in as Vardy scored vs Bournemouth on the final day clearly onside). 9th and a CL QF with an aging squad and no prime Kante and terrible signings? On top of Ranieri losing his mind for 3/4 of a season?

We clearly proved we still had ability with that fantastic run under shakey. As proven by Chelsea coming 10th then 1st after signing Kante, that 1 player can make a huge difference!(Look at Fernandes for Utd, absolutely huge difference). So it’s ridiculous to say if things hadn’t been a bit difference we could of done a lot better in 16/17. Bad management, signings, formations and the best player in the Prem for 2 seasons swapped over is a monumental difference.

Yeah I think this team would struggle in 15/16. The league was underrated that year because there was no top team, but the middle was a lot stronger. West Ham we’re fantastic that season, Payet was a revelation, Southampton had Mané Tadic Van Dijk and Pelle. Liverpool and Chelsea came 8th and 10th respectively because it was tough, Chelsea had smashed the league a year before, they still had prime hazard and Costa and at the time the world best manager.

Arsenal were a lot better than they are now, As were spurs, they were a fantastic team(now they are useless). I actually think if you take Liverpool out this year, the league was far far far stronger in 15/16 and I think 7-10th is fair maybe generous for this team.

We will see how good we are ‘man for man’ in this run in. We’ve won 4/18 games and have not just been unlucky, we have deserved every loss we have got because we have been hopeless.

We are living off hammering a few teams with 10 men, I’d argue the only performance we have played brilliantly vs 11 was A Villa away.

We can’t live off an 8 game run of some good wins(some struggles) and dismiss 18 games of pure sh*t. It backs my opinion up that this team is not very talented , we’re ok, decent at times, poor at times - the definition of inconsistent and not even in the debate to compare them to 15/16 unfortunately.

I think we can go round in circles with this argument. I think 2015/16 we were a better team, no doubt, stronger characters and the icing on the cake with Riyad Mahrez who won us games single handedly. 16/17 we largely played with the same team with N'didi coming in for Kante and we were flirting with relegation till Ranieri got the sack. As for Chelsea, they won the title in 14/15, 15/16 was a one off season for them, so whilst Kante improved them it wasn't the only reason. They changed system, signed David Luiz and Alonso both integral to the system and Hazard actually turned up. Whilst Kante is a great player, losing him wasn't why we regressed to that extent and having the same N'didi since that season we have grown into a team capable of fighting for champions league without replacing him. 

There is no way West Ham and Southampton that season are better than Wolves, United or Spurs are now. You see the correlation as to why English teams performed better in the last few seasons in Europe. The league is now harder to win and harder to compete for top 7. Arsenal who weren't even that good finished second that season. 

There is no way you can say that we're living off a few hammerings this season. We were at the half way stage in a better position points wise than 15/16. Yes we haven't sustained it and the form is worrying but the football we were playing pre Christmas was a joy to behold. One of the best attacks and one of the best defences.

I definitely agree with you that we're inconsistent but 18 games of pure sh*t. So many games could have gone the other way this season, we've been in all games bar Liverpool at home - we're not getting smashed most weeks and we are a good side. It was a similar thing in 15/16 but for most of the season. We were competitive but had more resilience to see games through. 

4 minutes ago, shailen said:

I think we can go round in circles with this argument. I think 2015/16 we were a better team, no doubt, stronger characters and the icing on the cake with Riyad Mahrez who won us games single handedly. 16/17 we largely played with the same team with N'didi coming in for Kante and we were flirting with relegation till Ranieri got the sack. As for Chelsea, they won the title in 14/15, 15/16 was a one off season for them, so whilst Kante improved them it wasn't the only reason. They changed system, signed David Luiz and Alonso both integral to the system and Hazard actually turned up. Whilst Kante is a great player, losing him wasn't why we regressed to that extent and having the same N'didi since that season we have grown into a team capable of fighting for champions league without replacing him. 

There is no way West Ham and Southampton that season are better than Wolves, United or Spurs are now. You see the correlation as to why English teams performed better in the last few seasons in Europe. The league is now harder to win and harder to compete for top 7. Arsenal who weren't even that good finished second that season. 

There is no way you can say that we're living off a few hammerings this season. We were at the half way stage in a better position points wise than 15/16. Yes we haven't sustained it and the form is worrying but the football we were playing pre Christmas was a joy to behold. One of the best attacks and one of the best defences.

I definitely agree with you that we're inconsistent but 18 games of pure sh*t. So many games could have gone the other way this season, we've been in all games bar Liverpool at home - we're not getting smashed most weeks and we are a good side. It was a similar thing in 15/16 but for most of the season. We were competitive but had more resilience to see games through. 

We will have to agree to disagree and it’s going around in circles.

But I have to talk about your last paragraph. The games could of gone either way - really? 
Man City away we were battered!! We took the lead through so far against the run of play it was embarrassing and every single second was torture after that. We got run over.

Southampton, little average Southampton who we slammed 9-0 with 10 men, deserved to win vs us at the KP, we were terrible that day and we deserved to lose.

Burnley away we folded like a cheap deckchair, useless and no resistance.

Wolves away we were lucky to draw, absolute no threat, lucky VAR and them Jiminez puts a sitter of a header wide last minute, arguably lucky to draw.

Man city at home, we were in the game but after Vardy hit a post we never did anything and the goal we conceded again summed up this team compared to 15/16 - embarrassing awful goal to concede.

Norwich away - where do I start? Embarrassing and not even worth another word,

Then since back from lockdown we arguably should of lost all 3 games!

We have been shocking, we have deserved roughly what we have got since Xmas. It’s not a blip, it’s a sign we arnt a good team, we’re an average team.

15/16 wasn’t average in any way shape or form. We were better at defending, better defenders individually.

People prefer ‘technical’ will also prefer say Chillwell over Fuchs because he can run with the ball but that Man City goal we conceded summed up why this team just isn’t good enough, we are ok but nothing more..too many flaws in our game and teams have made up look embarrassing for a while now.

Oh and the bit about best attacks and best defences I’d argue we were pretty lucky to not concede in a lot of games and the goals against being so good up until Xmas was deceptive.

Our attack wasn’t as good as you think, we had an incredible striker in unbelievable form who was scoring well above the XP of our team was creating.
Lots of games we were very average but knicked the first goal and held.

We have never been a good front running team but we are good at defending a lead, although even that seems to of gone as we’ve lost leads vs Watford, Burnley , Southampton and Chelsea from winning positions.

The more I think of it actually makes me sick how bad we’ve fallen. Part of me keeps wanting to believe, the first half of the season was the real us and this is a blip, but week by week and stat by stat proves to me that this is the reality and we were punching well above the true sum of our parts, by some luck and an incredible freakish conversion rate.

@deanolegend1989, your passion is admirable.

I mean this with sincerity - don't let it eat you up. People will disagree but you're entitled to stand your ground, just don't care too much if you cannot convert people over. I learnt this the hard way - there's nothing like getting wound up because you cannot make yourself heard on here. There are enough things to disagree about, it is just the football team we all want to win.

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

@deanolegend1989, your passion is admirable.

I mean this with sincerity - don't let it eat you up. People will disagree but you're entitled to stand your ground, just don't care too much if you cannot convert people over. I learnt this the hard way - there's nothing like getting wound up because you cannot make yourself heard on here. There are enough things to disagree about, it is just the football team we all want to win.

I’m not trying to convert other people. I love opinion and disagreement, how boring would it be if everyone agreed!?

But I just like to back my arguments up with knowledge , statistical history and what I’ve watched over the years.

Ive watched probably about 95% of the games in both seasons combined in question and so I feel I have a good opinion on it(that’s not to question other fans who have watched most of it all too).

Im passionate but I’d love this team to prove me wrong and stand up for these last 6 games a show they have quality and wernt just a flash of form. 

Just now, deanolegend1989 said:

I’m not trying to convert other people. I love opinion and disagreement, how boring would it be if everyone agreed!?

But I just like to back my arguments up with knowledge , statistical history and what I’ve watched over the years.

Ive watched probably about 95% of the games in both seasons combined in question and so I feel I have a good opinion on it(that’s not to question other fans who have watched most of it all too).

Im passionate but I’d love this team to prove me wrong and stand up for these last 6 games a show they have quality and wernt just a flash of form. 

Of course, that's obvious from you. I am just aware of how humans work, and wish you well.

Of course, that's obvious from you. I am just aware of how humans work, and wish you well.

What do you mean by that? ‘I’m aware of how humans work’

everyones different , were all here because we love LCFC. The varying opinions is just what it is, it’s great.

Im not one for having strong opinions on things I don’t have a huge reason to do so.
Some people throw lazy cliches out, I heard few pundits the other day saying ‘when Leicester won the title, it was just one of those things - everything came together and just fit in that 1 season’

For me it was clear that they hadn’t watched in detail the entire situation, the lead up in 14/15 and so on and the only way they can do their punditry was to throw out a cliche because it’s easy and takes no research. These opinions are what they are but the more in depth and analysed opinions are more interesting to listen too. So I happily like hearing different views If they are backed up by good reasoning and knowledge.

What do you mean by that? ‘I’m aware of how humans work’

everyones different , were all here because we love LCFC. The varying opinions is just what it is, it’s great.

Im not one for having strong opinions on things I don’t have a huge reason to do so.
Some people throw lazy cliches out, I heard few pundits the other day saying ‘when Leicester won the title, it was just one of those things - everything came together and just fit in that 1 season’

For me it was clear that they hadn’t watched in detail the entire situation, the lead up in 14/15 and so on and the only way they can do their punditry was to throw out a cliche because it’s easy and takes no research. These opinions are what they are but the more in depth and analysed opinions are more interesting to listen too. So I happily like hearing different views If they are backed up by good reasoning and knowledge.

Nothing badly Deano - just that I have often seen people post and post and post and then deflate. Maybe that doesn't happen to you, I hope it doesn't.

if you need to see the downside of the human condition, have a look at the Depression thread - it gives another perspective.

5 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Nothing badly Deano - just that I have often seen people post and post and post and then deflate. Maybe that doesn't happen to you, I hope it doesn't.

if you need to see the downside of the human condition, have a look at the Depression thread - it gives another perspective.

Are you trying to claim that I’m depressed because I passionately  post  my opinions?

20 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Oh and the bit about best attacks and best defences I’d argue we were pretty lucky to not concede in a lot of games and the goals against being so good up until Xmas was deceptive.

Our attack wasn’t as good as you think, we had an incredible striker in unbelievable form who was scoring well above the XP of our team was creating.
Lots of games we were very average but knicked the first goal and held.

We have never been a good front running team but we are good at defending a lead, although even that seems to of gone as we’ve lost leads vs Watford, Burnley , Southampton and Chelsea from winning positions.

The more I think of it actually makes me sick how bad we’ve fallen. Part of me keeps wanting to believe, the first half of the season was the real us and this is a blip, but week by week and stat by stat proves to me that this is the reality and we were punching well above the true sum of our parts, by some luck and an incredible freakish conversion rate.

There's no way we were lucky with our record in the first half of this season. You don't win 8 in a row and smash a team 9-0 and call that form deceptive. Some of those wins weren't as convincing as others but even Liverpool have had to grind results out this season. I don't agree with the analysis of Vardy. He now plays right on the shoulder and rarely drops deep, so whenever he gets the ball he will be an advanced position, and therefore will likely only shoot when he has a really good chance. That's probably a small criticism of our current team in that we try too often to score the perfect goal. 

The way you think about the first half of this season is how I think about 15/16, in that it is not sustainable. I think the way we are playing now in that we are more in control of possession and dictating play gives us the best chance of winning games. In 15/16 we almost always had substantially less possession and control but could counter at speed with a player in Mahrez who was the best player in football (imo) that season, who could do everything on the ball. We were ruthlessly efficient with how we countered that season. 

7 minutes ago, shailen said:

There's no way we were lucky with our record in the first half of this season. You don't win 8 in a row and smash a team 9-0 and call that form deceptive. Some of those wins weren't as convincing as others but even Liverpool have had to grind results out this season. I don't agree with the analysis of Vardy. He now plays right on the shoulder and rarely drops deep, so whenever he gets the ball he will be an advanced position, and therefore will likely only shoot when he has a really good chance. That's probably a small criticism of our current team in that we try too often to score the perfect goal. 

The way you think about the first half of this season is how I think about 15/16, in that it is not sustainable. I think the way we are playing now in that we are more in control of possession and dictating play gives us the best chance of winning games. In 15/16 we almost always had substantially less possession and control but could counter at speed with a player in Mahrez who was the best player in football (imo) that season, who could do everything on the ball. We were ruthlessly efficient with how we countered that season. 

Being ‘in control’ is a lazy stereotype.

We were more ‘in control’ in the 15/16 season nearly every game than this year.

Being in control is us going to a good Man City side in 15/16 and absolutely destroying.

Personally I didn’t feel ‘in control’ vs Brighton a few games back despite passing it around more than 15/16, in fact it was quite painful with just how much ‘control’ Brighton had over us that game.

Edited by deanolegend1989

3 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Suggesting you think I’m depressed when you don’t have a clue is making an ass out of you and me.

As you wish, Deano. That play on words doesn't really work unless it's prefaced by the word 'assume', but never mind.

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

As you wish, Deano. That play on words doesn't really work unless it's prefaced by the word 'assume', but never mind.

You are assuming a lot of things. And I also remember you were the one before trying to have a pop at me when the mods deleted the rubbish off.

Seems like you are trying To have a go at me?

You are assuming a lot of things. And I also remember you were the one before trying to have a pop at me when the mods deleted the rubbish off.

Seems like you are trying To have a go at me?

Not at all Deano. Not at all. Plus, you seem to have forgotten that, despite really not liking how you were writing, I took a deep breath and apologised to you, without reserve. 

Not at all Deano. Not at all. Plus, you seem to have forgotten that, despite really not liking how you were writing, I took a deep breath and apologised to you, without reserve. 

If you don’t like what I write that’s fine, disagree. But I remember also last time , you were event talking about the football but more about me, like you know me...just a strange way to come across to someone you don’t know.