Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

US Presidential Election 2020

2 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

The response to this was equally if not more fantastic. 

lollollol

I feel rather scared that I know more about the First Amendment to the United States Constitution than the sitting leader of that country.

8 hours ago, leicsmac said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52815552

What is the phrase?

"The first sign of a cult is the leader saying that everyone else is lying to you."

Just another case of you attacking the messenger instead of the message.

I mean, it's Twitter - it's a cacophony of useless opinions. How is reporting on an opinion on Twitter even news?

Sure, Trump makes an exaggerated point, but the point still stands.

There is a higher risk of election fraud with mail-in ballots due to the increased amounts of people involved in handling the votes. Anyone coming into touch with the mail in this chain could tamper with the mail, from start to finish.

Non-voters can be coerced to sign against their own interest, envelopes can be tampered with before they get to the ballot box or the point of collection, mailmen can make bags disappear, the list goes on.

Voting in person is still possible in these coronavirus times, and who knows, by the time the elections are around the corner, there's no need to be in quarantine any longer.

For years, it was "Russia, collusion, Russia, collusion" - now exposing the voting process to more risk is the answer? Are you kidding me? lol

Also, why change the laws in an election year? Hmm... Democrats want the option for all 50 states - it is currently in place in 27.

California is going down the drains economically right now (just like New York, for example). Sounds to me a particular governor is keen on securing a particular set of votes and voting demographic.

Newsom is now being sued by the GOP:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/republicans-sue-california-governor-gavin-newsom-claim-his-vote-by-mail-order-is-illegal-power-grab/

Edited by MC Prussian

19 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Sounds to me a particular governor is keen on securing a particular set of votes and voting demographic.

Amazing that he can secure such a vote just by giving them the option of voting from home. 

Wonder if trump knows about this. lol