Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 4-0 Aston Villa - Vote Now

Leicester City 4-0 Aston Villa

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 7.3

Total Average Rating

135 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Harvey Barnes 8.8
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Kelechi Iheanacho 6.3
  4. Manager Confidence 99% +4%

Season: 2019/20
Voting Starts: 09/03/20
Voting Ends: 13/03/20

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Ricardo Pereira
  3. Jonny Evans
  4. Çağlar Söyüncü
  5. James Justin
  6. Wilfred Ndidi
  7. Marc Albrighton
  8. Dennis Praet
  9. James Maddison
  10. Harvey Barnes
  11. Kelechi Iheanacho
  12. Jamie Vardy (sub)
  13. Youri Tielemans (sub)
  14. Nampalys Mendy (sub)

1. Kasper Schmeichel - 7 - Confident in the air and assured in his distribution
  2. Ricardo Pereira - 5 - Not his best game for us. Seemed to lose the ball a lot.
  3. Jonny Evans - 8 - Man amongst boys
  4. Çağlar Söyüncü - 7 - Showed great aggression to win the ball. 
  5. James Justin - 8 - Solid in the tackle. Picked his passes carefully. Believed he was going to keep the ball when taking his man on
  6. Wilfred Ndidi - 8 - Brings a confidence to everyone around him
  7. Marc Albrighton - 7 - You can always trust him to find a pass
  8. Dennis Praet - 7 - Keeps us ticking over nicely 
  9. James Maddison - 6 - Didn't shy away from the game but his quality on the ball could've been better
  10. Harvey Barnes - 9 - Terrifies defences with his pace. Has added that composure to his game and now he's really something.
  11. Kelechi Iheanacho - 6 - Looked dangerous enough and worked hard for the team but missed his chances
  12. Jamie Vardy (sub) - 8 - Back to his clinical self
  13. Youri Tielemans (sub) - 7 - Some nice touches of quality. Hope he gets back to match fitness because that's what he has been lacking
  14. Nampalys Mendy (sub) - N/A
  • Like 1

Albrighton should be 8 at least. Under appreciated again even though he had 2 assists! Yes, he is not the flashy type, and he does misplace some passes at times because he wants to make things happen, and he did! I rather us trying to pass forward and miss a few than us being nervous about losing the ball and does only backward passing.

By the way, having Ndidi here really gives the players a confidence boost as they know the monster will likely get the ball back if they lose it.

• Like 1

All 8s apart from Evans, Ndidi, Praet & Barnes 9s, that’s the best we have played in a few months so credit where credit is due, Barnes MOTM for battering them. Villa were not good but we never gave them an inch 2nd half, oh and that tackle on Grealish by Wilf was magnificent...

More of the same for the next 12 games please.... :scarf:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

9: Justin, Praet, Barnes

8: Evans, Ndidi, Albrighton, Vardy

7: The rest

just my opinion, but Evans was fantastic. Justin looked great. I'd swap them. Thought Ricky P gave the ball away a lot last night, but his standards have been so high its difficult to be to critical

4 minutes ago, Jacnah said:

just my opinion, but Evans was fantastic. Justin looked great. I'd swap them. Thought Ricky P gave the ball away a lot last night, but his standards have been so high its difficult to be to critical

Can't disagree too much, especially as I've just remembered some of Evans' play up on the wings at times lol. Justin enabled Barnes to really turn it on and they linked up together fantastically, so I figured he deserved the higher mark, especially as it was his first league start at home. Certainly a lot of fantastic performances across the board, though.

Ricardo wasn't at his best, but he seemed to grow into the game and he did a good job - alongside Marc - on keeping Grealish quiet, so it felt harsh marking him down at all.