Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RumbleFox

Funny Things That Have Happened To You

Thought I’d start a thread for folk to share funny things/stories that have actually happened. I have hundreds of them as my life is one embarrassment after another but will start with this one just because I thought of it earlier and it made me laugh.

I was round a friends house years ago for drinks and we were all telling silly stories and having a laugh and someone said “do you piss in the shower?” and everyone was like “yeah of course, all the time” and we were all laughing and agreeing in that “it’s funny because it’s true” kinda way then this one lad, through the laughter, was like “haha yeah yeah and when you do a shIt in there too right?!?”.

Everyone just stopped laughing and stared, he instantly realised his shower sh1tting was not normal and looked horrified and then we all laughed at him.

X

• Haha 1

There's a similar topic to this that was started a few years back. Can't find it now. I remember many a funny true story from back then.

I think it was called "Your Embarrassing Moments" or something similar.

Edited by Parafox