Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxinNotts

Juan Jesus Roma

8 minutes ago, The_77 said:

I have a pretty good relationship with the Roma fan group here and they’d be thrilled if we took this guy off their hands. 

And so would I based on the simple fact he’s Brazilian! GERRIMIN!! 

Half of Rome offering to drive him to Leicester, the only player that worked out for us that was bad mouthed was Evans (but that was salty baggies having to accept Leicester were a bigger and better proposition at the time).  Loves fouling, doesn’t like heading and he’s awful at interceptions. Not a bad passer, but I’d rather have someone who can defend properly without being a liability. 

Edited by RoyFox

3 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Half of Rome offering to drive him to Leicester, the only player that worked out for us that was bad mouthed was Evans (but that was salty baggies having to accept Leicester were a bigger and better proposition at the time).  Loves fouling, doesn’t like heading and he’s awful at interceptions. Not a bad passer, but I’d rather have someone who can defend properly without being a liability. 

He could be a taxi driver for all I care, he’s Brazilian.😂

• Like 1

Guest An Sionnach

Give us your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to us, we should welcome him to our blessed home for misunderstood footballers. Amen

Edited by An Sionnach