Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxinNotts

Juan Jesus Roma

1 hour ago, Ian Nacho said:

Who? Gerrriminnn.

Tardis landing in the centre circle right now.....will it be Jon Pertwee or Tom Baker arriving from the 1970s.....and will they bring a young Weller or Worthington with them?

Sorry, I'm getting giddy.... 

1 minute ago, Alf Bentley said:

Tardis landing in the centre circle right now.....will it be Jon Pertwee or Tom Baker arriving from the 1970s.....and will they bring a young Weller or Worthington with them?

Sorry, I'm getting giddy.... 

You seem to be hoping for divine intervention. 

33 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Shite CB who isn't getting any games for an italian team, we'd never make a signing like that... 

3CB4FC0E00000578-0-image-m-13_1485901972

The fact that his face makes him look like the one that’s ****ed up here is what really makes this picture.

I’m still laughing at the fact he bloody scored against us as well lol 

Decent defender 6-7 years ago, but his career never really progressed as it should.

If you’d have mentioned his name back then it could have been an exciting prospect, now it’s just not the same.

Reminds me of Hull getting Ranocchia on loan. On paper should be a decent signing, in reality you’re getting a defender past his best, who struggles to get games these days.

Doesn’t fit the profile of who we should be looking at, at all. Don’t even think the link has any substance. 

It’s a big no from me.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, City1884 said:

Decent defender 6-7 years ago, but his career never really progressed as it should.

If you’d have mentioned his name back then it could have been an exciting prospect, now it’s just not the same.

Reminds me of Hull getting Ranocchia on loan. On paper should be a decent signing, in reality you’re getting a defender past his best, who struggles to get games these days.

Doesn’t fit the profile of who we should be looking at, at all. Don’t even think the link has any substance. 

It’s a big no from me.

Who you calling big no?

Big no!!

Edited by weller54

This is a case of our CEO saying  ‘I fancy having a Brazilian this summer’ and Congers miss-understanding the intention of her statement🙄

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, City1884 said:

It’s a big no from me.

Atheist 

9 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Roma are currently trying to fix they're defence, not sure they are the club to shop from.

I have a pretty good relationship with the Roma fan group here and they’d be thrilled if we took this guy off their hands. 

And so would I based on the simple fact he’s Brazilian! GERRIMIN!! 

• Haha 1