Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rain King

Season Tickets

On 22/09/2020 at 19:23, jammie82uk said:

I can’t really disagree with any of that but The few dealings I have had with him have not be positive results in fact they have actually cost me money and I don’t particularly find that he is helpful to fans on Twitter, I’m aware there is other members of staff helping now but the answers are often not helpful 

Exactly same here mate, he has people manipulated into believing he's some kind of a saint. The guy is a twat at times.

5 hours ago, lcfcforever16 said:

It's all subjective and selective occasions of him doing the right thing, often he has no tactfulness or dexterity in his words and actions, causes more harm than good, I prefer avoiding him from past experience. The guy is out of his depth and just does stuff like this so that sycophants can praise him online, I see through his bullshit. No offence.

5 hours ago, lcfcforever16 said:

Exactly same here mate, he has people manipulated into believing he's some kind of a saint. The guy is a twat at times.

He's really not out of his depth. 

He delivers good customer service but not everyone is perfect... 

I often wonder, as I do when reading bad reviews of hotels or whatever, if people judge things based on their pre-conceived/unrealistic expectations, and arrive with an attitude. So, when they're (inevitably) disappointed, the fix is already in, so to speak.

Much like happens with players/managers sometimes, evidence doesn't always come into it.

• Like 2