Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

2 minutes ago, keithweller said:

Akinbiyi?

Yeah...

Did not follow him that much because he played for Leicester between 2000-2002 and by then we don't have the means of seeing EPL games week in week out like now, only saw clips of him later. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

It was the same on here once Tottenham were challenging Leicester for the title. They quickly became an object to hate and ridicule at every turn by a large majority of people. 

It's not surprising though as that's what rivalry brings out in football fans. It happens with every team and every perceived rival. Its not a bad thing either, just human nature. 

I agree to a large extent. Although I still feel fans need to be truthful in the admist all these rivalries. I have been following this forum for 3 years and I find a lot baseless bantering. Been truthful and facing facts should also be a  human nature. As a fan of both Leicester and Chelsea I know for a fact that Leicester city is one of the best run clubs in the world, constantly developing players better than Chelsea, I also know that Chelsea probably is the most successful English club in the last decade. Rivalries make football more fun though. 

Edited by BETIKS

3 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Football fans being blamed for the spike of cases in Portugal which might mean it goes off the green list .

If that is the case then UEFA should be blamed as opposed to the fans.

• Like 1