Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

Football manager 2006 national quiz

last night at the soar point me and 2 mates under the team name of west end utd won the east midlands heat of the fm 2006 football quiz and we have now qualified for for the grand final in birmingham on november 21st where ray houghton will be the quiz master for the 12 regional winners

last night we won £100 bar tab at scream pubs and a copy of fm 2006 and now we are playin for carling cup final tickets , a £500 bar tab and a laptop :thumbup:

look out for us in the mercury later in the week

oh yeah we got free transport and top hotel free for 1 night too

Kool! I want to go to the quiz and gosta green but dont think many people are up for it. i think there is another bar crawl that night!!!

But thats good stuff Sparky!!! You might be the first Leicester supporter to have a ticket to the final (which we will be in!!) :P

Kool! I want to go to the quiz and gosta green but dont think many people are up for it. i think there is another bar crawl that night!!!

But thats good stuff Sparky!!! You might be the first Leicester supporter to have a ticket to the final (which we will be in!!) :P

lol , not holding much hope for that :unsure:

erm , which club did blackpool sign brett ormerod ?

who was russian 1st choice keeper at last world cup ?

which west brom player scored a screamer in a league cup tie vs man utd in 2003 ?

that sort of level , lots more obviously just a few that came to mind

Archived