Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swithland fox

Striker who could replace vardy

On 20/01/2021 at 15:52, Dahnsouff said:

Not for me - if we want to prolong Vardy's impact and quality we have to be able to rotate or rest him. The choice of who is critical for me and for me, we have already purchased who takes up some of the slack, its Perez operating as a Liverpool-esque pivot rather than a pound shop Vardy.

On 20/01/2021 at 15:52, Dahnsouff said:

Not for me - if we want to prolong Vardy's impact and quality we have to be able to rotate or rest him. The choice of who is critical for me and for me, we have already purchased who takes up some of the slack, its Perez operating as a Liverpool-esque pivot rather than a pound shop Vardy.

Agree if he plays 2/3 of maches will have 3 seasons in him 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

If Timo Werner continues to struggle at Chelsea, I wonder if we could get the best out of him. Will probably go elsewhere admittedly but I think if he was confident he could suit us.

Take Pulisic too whilst were at at :D

While I can’t see it happening I do tho think he’s very close In style to Vardy (Leipzig days - not the sh1te he looks in a Chelsea shirt)

we more need a back up to vardy right now (to replace iheanacho)

I have odd choice.. maybe no one knows him..

Almoez Ali (Duhail)

despite playing in our sh#t rigion , but he shows how class is he (his playstyle is also similar to Jamie vardy)

top scorer in AFC cup , played good copa america tournament (score a goal vs paraguay 

he will be hungry and will appreciate this huge level up in his career with us

It will never happen, anyway.

sorry for my english

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

If Timo Werner continues to struggle at Chelsea, I wonder if we could get the best out of him. Will probably go elsewhere admittedly but I think if he was confident he could suit us.

Take Pulisic too whilst were at at :D

His wages would be an issue I think.

Would be surprised if he doesn't end up back in Germany at Bayern in a year or two.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

What about Troy deeney? Prettty sure we wanted him before. He’s premier league proven, a leader and would be an excellent vardy replacement imo. Would give us something different as well as being a goal threat. Long and Deeney upfront would be great?

I think you're a troll, or arrived here from the past. Deeney and Long. Good luck with your fishing.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

What about Troy deeney? Prettty sure we wanted him before. He’s premier league proven, a leader and would be an excellent vardy replacement imo. Would give us something different as well as being a goal threat. Long and Deeney upfront would be great?

I take it you've got your Southampton players mixed up? Surely you mean Ings, and not Long? As for Deeney. We were interested a few years ago, but not now. He's nearer to the end than Vardy.