Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swithland fox

Striker who could replace vardy

Guest StevieLynex
56 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I think if there was any chance of him signing we would find the 66 million. Unfortunately no chance!

Why wouldn't he want to join the 2020/21 Premier League winners?

1 minute ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

No. If we can get him for less than £30m I reckon it’s a no brainier. I’m sure he’d only want £60-70k per week too!

I think soton would probably drive him up for a £5 and a twix. He’s 33 and can’t even get into the saints side, 12 games with 0 goals this season - not sure he’s the future.

1 hour ago, Mash21 said:

I was thinking Ivan Toney. He's only 24 and he's already got 16 goals in 22 games for Brentford. Surprisingly, I don't think he's played international football at youth level??? I think a lot will depend on whether Brentford get promoted because if they do then he will stay with them for sure but would be good premier league experience for the future maybe? I don't know but from what I can see, he looks very decent.

Agree. There recruitment is very impressive. First Watkins and now Toney. 

4 hours ago, Swithland fox said:

Only see him being here for another year if he keeps improving as he is

Fine. 120 mil. On contract until the end of 2024. Pay me.

2 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Agree. There recruitment is very impressive. First Watkins and now Toney. 

Yeah, I was slightly disappointed that we didn't have a pop at Watkins in the summer and he's showing how good he is with some cracking performances at villa. Really think that we can't sleep on Toney and lets just get him in, slowly settle him into the team and in a few years I reckon that he could be a top striker. I don't really want to say that he can fill the boots of vardy because I don't think anyone will be able to do that but reckon Toney could be a solid signing.