Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cobbo

Going to games on crutches...

My dad rang the club about this a few months back after doing his leg in.

You aren't allowed in the normal seating area with the crutches, however if you contact the club they will arrange for you to meet someone at the stadium to take you to a disabled area.

Hope this helps.

My dad rang the club about this a few months back after doing his leg in.

You aren't allowed in the normal seating area with the crutches, however if you contact the club they will arrange for you to meet someone at the stadium to take you to a disabled area.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot bud, I'll gerrin contact then :D

I broke my leg last year and went to the last Premier home match against Portsmouth. They actually allowed me to sit in the debenture seats with a friend of mine and didn't say a word about me being on crutches. I had actually planned to go to the disabled area as the club had told me I couldn't sit in my seat in the A & L stand but I was asked by the debenture holder if I wanted to sit with him.

By the way this is Solihullfox using my other halfs username.

The match was 4 days after I broke the leg and I ended up rather bladdered after a couple of beers which when mixed with the painkillers ( MINDBENDERS) sent me into weird world.

I also felt like crap after I had been to the match and took to my bed with awful pain for my efforts of going to the game - 'kin painful.

Haha maybe you and Monsoir Lisa could swop with me and Cobbo and sit next to Stez for a few games.

If you have no luck with the club, it could be a possibility, but I can't promise anything. It is a prime shouting spot, and I don't think either of us would like to give up telling the ref how it is!!! :D

Just looked at the thread again and thought " christ, Lee Morris has started a topic !"

lol The difference being though Cobbo will be back to reclaim his rightful number 8 jersey for the mighty Fosse like a phoenix from the flames.

Do you think when MdV suspension is over, if he turned up on crutches, Levein would leave him out?

I'm not sure.

More importantly, would anybody notice?

I'm quite well thanks.. a lot going on at work at the moment, also I've been cajoled in to joining a gym, have several formal dinner type things coming up with work and also my birthday and christmas.

I can't actually afford Xmas, I'm thinking of ignoring it this year.

Maidstone itself is actually quite good. It appears to have enjoyed the re-development which it's been promised for years and years. Still chavs everywhere, but hey, that's the 'Stone.

I see you're picking up a few votes in the FT awards Lisa, any thoughts on that? :P

I'm quite well thanks.. a lot going on at work at the moment, also I've been cajoled in to joining a gym, have several formal dinner type things coming up with work and also my birthday and christmas.

I can't actually afford Xmas, I'm thinking of ignoring it this year.

Maidstone itself is actually quite good. It appears to have enjoyed the re-development which it's been promised for years and years. Still chavs everywhere, but hey, that's the 'Stone.

I see you're picking up a few votes in the FT awards Lisa, any thoughts on that? :P

They believe the hype?

Well we have moved our seats to the disabled section at the front of the West Stand on the advice of the ticket office, might be able to hear some stuff from the benches :cool: Pitch side baby!

The lengths people will go to in order to ingratiate themselves with the establishment ;)

The lengths people will go to in order to ingratiate themselves with the establishment ;)

It has to be done, I suggest all try it sometime :cool:

I hope you don't sit next to someone severely handicapped Sam because you will scare the sh*t out of them.

:o I would? Am I that horrid to look at?

:cry:

Archived