Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

UEL Away tickets

On 10/09/2021 at 18:06, Fox92 said:

Does this definitely happen for Napoli..?

I can 100% confirm this! There is also no alcohol in the area and my last trip with Man City was also in December when it was freezing. Don’t wear any belts with big buckles and don’t bring a zipper as they take all the lighters off you before you enter the stadium. They tell you guys it’s called the fans ”safe zone” but really it’s the fans “Sober up Zone”

Edited by SeanInRome
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SeanInRome said:

I can 100% confirm this! There is also no alcohol in the area and my last trip with Man City was also in December when it was freezing. Don’t wear any belts with big buckles and don’t bring a zipper as they take all the lighters off you before you enter the stadium. They tell you guys it’s called the fans ”safe zone” but really it’s the fans “Sober up Zone”

How is it organised though? Does it go round picking everybody up or do you have to meet in a set location?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

How is it organised though? Does it go round picking everybody up or do you have to meet in a set location?

We will meet altogether in a bar and I’ll bring the buses to the bar. I will give the name of the bar at a later stage,however the price of drinks will be lower than the average price in Rome and easy to reach by or/and public transport. Keep in mind the 8th of December is a big catholic holiday and Rome will be very busy those days 

27 minutes ago, SeanInRome said:

We will meet altogether in a bar and I’ll bring the buses to the bar. I will give the name of the bar at a later stage,however the price of drinks will be lower than the average price in Rome and easy to reach by or/and public transport. Keep in mind the 8th of December is a big catholic holiday and Rome will be very busy those days 

Just to cut out confusing as I’m new here to this forum and still getting use to it. In Naples they leave from the port at about 5pm and that’s where the away fans always gather and are thrown on buses like all European games. With COVID we have only a 60% capacity for buses here in Italy so I will keep you updated on this.

Anyone from Rome we’ll start and finish in the bar!