Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

UEL Away tickets

5 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

1700 tix then. Fck me, that's gonna go close for my modest amount of priority points ....ifnit eas 3k, I'd have made it easy

That’s more than Legia have to give to be fair (5% of their capacity) and does ring true to the same allocation Rangers got a few years back 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think it will go much lower than people think. Comparable to Brentford but will be much less demand. All STH? Just a guess.

I suspect it'll scrape to STs or even members. But I'd just rather have 3k as we'd never shift all those and a ticket would be nailed on. Us taking 1600 or so is about right in terms of time frame and covid

38 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I suspect it'll scrape to STs or even members. But I'd just rather have 3k as we'd never shift all those and a ticket would be nailed on. Us taking 1600 or so is about right in terms of time frame and covid

The travel pain with forms and tests will put a lot off (including myself). Although I am still debating it...

We could well struggle to sell even 1,700. Any ideas on prices yet?

22 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Is today the day?

Doubt it. Club won't want to distract from the day's main event. 

Again none of the CL clubs have announced ticketing details for that week - only Chelsea making comment on expected allocation for their trip to Juventus. In fact Man City have released details for PSG this morning as well 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

7 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Out of interest because I’ve never quite worked it out, why do the club employ this collection policy for the European aways? 

Aside from the obvious ticket swapping etc. 

Previously it was ticket swapping for sure. 

In quick turn-arounds such as that coming up, it makes common sense - as you wouldn't want to risk send tickets with the post at the moment. 

45 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Out of interest because I’ve never quite worked it out, why do the club employ this collection policy for the European aways? 

Aside from the obvious ticket swapping etc. 

I think it's so they can be absolutely sure who they are selling tickets to. Stops the trouble makers who don't normally attend games getting hold of tickets through mates and going and causing trouble. These types of games encourage that type of person. I personally think it's a really sensible policy and I didn't have any major issues collecting them for the 5 champions league games.

25 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

COVID, lack of notice, scary Polish ultras… I think this will actually make general sale with 1700 tickets.

I think it will be a struggle to sell out, however, there will be no usch thing as a general sale for this. They would rather not sell all tickets, for obvious reasons.

Is it 50% capacity at the moment in Poland?

11 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think it will be a struggle to sell out, however, there will be no usch thing as a general sale for this. They would rather not sell all tickets, for obvious reasons.

Is it 50% capacity at the moment in Poland?

100% 

Details all up on the site now - announcement any time today then - tickets on sale tomorrow!

• 2 weeks later...