Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

UEL Away tickets

1 hour ago, TamworthFoxes said:

So the club dont know but you thought someone on here would?!

I can only presume this thread is aimed at a very small audience ie 1) someone at the club who does really know but has decided he wont tell other people at the club but will tell you, some random person he has never met, on a forum.

Its your lucky day pal, I am that person.  Yes there will be availability.  Now I beg you please dont tell anyone else as I really should have told my colleagues at the club this before you.

Strange answer to a simple question, one we have all been scratching our heads about since the draw was made.

Light some scented candles & sit in a darkened room.

2 minutes ago, boots60 said:

Strange answer to a simple question, one we have all been scratching our heads about since the draw was made.

Light some scented candles & sit in a darkened room.

Nothing strange about my answer in the slightest.  In his post he clearly said he had rang the club and they didn't know.  He then asked if anyone on here knew?  Who was he possibly expecting to answer it if the club dont know?

If I ring the Post Office and ask when my letter is being deliverd and they dont know, would you find it strange if I came on here and asked if anyone knew when my letter was arriving?

I suppose ulitmately we will see if the lad gets an answer to his question, hope hes not holding his breath though as like I said the people who know that information at this stage probably dont read Foxestalk.

6 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

Nothing strange about my answer in the slightest.  In his post he clearly said he had rang the club and they didn't know.  He then asked if anyone on here knew?  Who was he possibly expecting to answer it if the club dont know?

If I ring the Post Office and ask when my letter is being deliverd and they dont know, would you find it strange if I came on here and asked if anyone knew when my letter was arriving?

I suppose ulitmately we will see if the lad gets an answer to his question, hope hes not holding his breath though as like I said the people who know that information at this stage probably dont read Foxestalk.

You know sometimes though, where it's pointless saying something?

Like you'd have been as much use if you'd just said nothing.

So the club dont know but you thought someone on here would?!

I can only presume this thread is aimed at a very small audience ie 1) someone at the club who does really know but has decided he wont tell other people at the club but will tell you, some random person he has never met, on a forum.

Its your lucky day pal, I am that person.  Yes there will be availability.  Now I beg you please dont tell anyone else as I really should have told my colleagues at the club this before you.

Any idea what the allocation will be while your at it? 

• Haha 1

Your parcel has been slightly delayed, but should arrive Saturday morning. 

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Little round-up for anyone who'd like to know. 

UEFA have yet to say if away fans are permitted. Indications say Monday the decision will be made. 

Worth mentioning the following as well - Poland and Russia permit crowds of 100%, but Italy are currently allowing 50%.

Unless you have Russian family, a Russian passport or for diplomatic reasons - you have to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival in Russia. Equally you require a visa which has to be backed with an accommodation booking. The Visa will require attendance to either embassies in London or Manchester - in the region of £150+VAT. 

It is hoped that Russia may permit sporting fans in the same manner they do with tourists via ferries (72 hour exemption). Rather tellingly they allowed this for last year's Russian Formula 1 Grand Prix but they haven't this year (due to be hosted end of September). It was only of July that Russia permitted flights to/from the UK again. 

Poland is Amber list which means free of quarantine if you are double jabbed. From experience, travel is occurring between the two countries now pretty well provided you follow the testing rules etc. 

Italy is green list and the Italian have removed the need to quarantine when arriving in Italy if you are double jabbed. Again there are rules to follow when travelling. 

Generally, airlines are not giving refunds unless your plane is cancelled by themselves - instead they give you the option to switch your flight to an alternative date or location. Airlines have significantly reduced their routes and number of flights resulting from their losses over the last 18 months - so be expected to travel in the UK for your departure airport. 

Allocations - traditionally UEFA say clubs must give 5% of capacity.

This would be:-

Napoli - capacity: 54,726 - 5% equals 2,736 - however at 50% capacity that reduces to 1,368

Moscow - capacity: 45,360 - 5% equals 2,236

Warsaw - capacity: 31,100 - 5% equals 1,555

However there are examples such as the King Power where the away end goes past that or the away end can only 'safely' hold so many. I've looked up what recently visiting British clubs got in allocation. 

Napoli allocated Liverpool at £63 - 2,258 

Moscow allocated Liverpool at £27 - 1,145

Legia allocated Rangers 1,700 

No-one really knows if UEFA/the clubs will insisted on authorised travel ala the Cup Final or if it's just a free for all. The problem is that situation is forever changing in multiple countries, week by week. What I've typed now might be out of date within days. 

Good information but just to point out Italy is currently an Amber country not a Green country 

8 hours ago, TamworthFoxes said:

TBF We’ve all asked for a 2nd opinion on occasions.

• Like 1

The visa situation for Russia at present….

We will need to apply for a tourist visa. This can only be done in person in London, Manchester or Edinburgh with no appointment needed.

The time frames are 20 working days as standard or 3 working days express. Standard costs around £160, express is around £175. As they physically take your passport, if you are going to Warsaw the only option is express.

I saw this is as it currently is, they do have a process where they provide exceptions (world cup, F1 in Sochi) but I haven’t seen proof they have done this for Europa/ champions league.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1