Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

UEL Away tickets

27 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Yes at the Port - approx 3 to 4 hours before the game and then they go on a right tour of the city for about 2 hours on the bus

Cheers. I fancied Napoli most of these games but I know Italian fans can be rough as fvck (not that I'd go in a football shirt lol)

33 minutes ago, boots60 said:

Why are people getting all worked up about Napoli ultras?

There are over 2 million people living in the City 99% of who are law abiding welcoming Italians.

More chance of getting a hiding at Millwall in the league cup.

Paranoia is for those who worry. Enjoy.

Tbf I’m booked for it but there isn’t an English team what hasn’t had an incident there in the last few years 

3 hours ago, shanetko said:

Russia has dropped the quarantine for U.K. travellers now seemingly (email from Skyscanner).
Would we still have to do all that Embassy stuff?

Yes, still require a visa 

• Like 2

On 11/09/2021 at 08:07, adejo92 said:

Can't wait to see the minority of supporters who caused trouble in Sevilla & Madrid give it big licks in any of our group games this year.

Well let’s hope not because it will result in a blood bath, even for those who don’t want to join in.

What are this absolute shambles of a ticketing operation doing about announcing what’s happening with Warsaw?

It’s 10 days until the match.

And before any club-can-do-no-wrongers start making excuses about COVID or waiting the Uefa announcement, there was literally nothing to stop the clubs making provisional plans and/or at least providing an update on why ticket details would be announced this late.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

What are this absolute shambles of a ticketing operation doing about announcing what’s happening with Warsaw?

It’s 10 days until the match.

And before any club-can-do-no-wrongers start making excuses about COVID or waiting the Uefa announcement, there was literally nothing to stop the clubs making provisional plans and/or at least providing an update on why ticket details would be announced this late.

100% this (except for it's actually 17 days until the match).

It seems to me that they don't want us to travel and therefore will make it as difficult for supporters as they possibly can.

Edited by Blue Fox 72
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Saigon Fox said:

Spartak's ground is walkable from my work and I'd like to get my mitts on some tickets in the away end. If anyone can help with this I'd really appreciate it, otherwise I'll be in with the home fans. Eek. 

I’m looking into potentially travelling and might be able to get you one if I do (depending on if away fans are allowed and what restrictions/regulations they put in place). Feel free to DM me if you want!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

100% this (except for it's actually 17 days until the match).

It seems to me that they don't want us to travel and therefore will make it as difficult for supporters as they possibly can.

Good point, got my dates mixed up there!

There’s definitely more to this than meets the eye when other clubs are announcing their ticket/travel plans and when we’re playing in 3 countries where they are allowing away fans in their domestic competitions and where Brits can travel without too much hassle for a weekend away or whatever.

As always, I’m sure it’ll be one rule for some and one rule for football fans just wanting to watch their team play a match…

There was some quite worrying rumours on the socials on Saturday night. 

If true, the fact other clubs have been quite happy to announce ticket details and allow fans to travel freely means I will going absolutely facking bananas at it 

To be fair both Liverpool and Manchester City who are away for easier trips to Porto and Paris have yet to announce ticket details 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

5 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

There was some quite worrying rumours on the socials on Saturday night. 

If true, the fact other clubs have been quite happy to announce ticket details and allow fans to travel freely means I will going absolutely facking bananas at it 

Which other clubs have actually announced ticket details for late September games? Haven't seen anything.

Napoli fans only get details today, 3 days before the match. Can't really blame our club in this instance (not yet at least).

Just now, KrefelderFox666 said:

Which other clubs have actually announced ticket details for late September games? Haven't seen anything.

Napoli fans only get details today, 3 days before the match. Can't really blame our club in this instance (not yet at least).

Just edited my post to mention this. Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool haven’t announced details for their away trips in late September. 

West Ham, Spurs, Man U have all announced details for their games this week and there are no additional hoops to jump through in attendance. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Just edited my post to mention this. Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool haven’t announced details for their away trips in late September. 

West Ham, Spurs, Man U have all announced details for their games this week and there are no additional hoops to jump through in attendance. 

OK, thought that was the case. Of course, if those rumours are true then the club has stepped in it. Would be fuming to book own travel for it to be pointless, surely the club cannot be that bad...