Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SeanInRome

Rome-Naples Return Day Trip

3 hours ago, andyred61 said:

Just for everyone,s info. Does anyone realise that Lazio are playing Galatasaray on same day Leicester play Napoli so there will be Turks and Lazio Ultras  and probably AS Roma fans if anyone thinks Rome is going to be nice and relaxing?

You do realise how big Rome is? 

This will have zero effect on those visiting Rome places of interest. 

If I can't get a ticket to Napoli I'll actually go to this so glad it's on. 

19 hours ago, SeanInRome said:

Evening all and great result yesterday 🍺

It seems a rare gem has been found and if the team stays fit it’ll be a great year for you guys!

Anyone 100% wanting to come over can book through the link below and if your in a pair/groups of 2/3/4 you can just book 1 as a deposit for your group with paying the rest when you arrive here.

Anyone who cancels 14 days in advance can have 95% and should someone need to cancel for a legitimate reason.

There will be a 100% refund if COVID forces us in to another lockdown and/or stadium closure!

Pm for any questions and please let me know in pm when you book if any of you have food allergies, are vegans,vegetarians or not eating certain dishes for Religious reasons.

https://citylightstours.sumup.link/

Cheers,

Sean

Sorry, just to clarify, do I book 1 on the quantity (for a pair/2 of us) or do I put 2 in the quantity box?

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

You do realise how big Rome is? 

This will have zero effect on those visiting Rome places of interest. 

If I can't get a ticket to Napoli I'll actually go to this so glad it's on. 

I've been to Rome many times and actually bumped into Lazio fans around the three Irish Bars just off the top of Via Cavour (back of Santa Maria Maggiore). Always seemed friendly enough. 

Outside the Marconi and near the Fiddler's Elbow the Lazio fans had painted their allegiance to their team on the narrow lanes. Guess they are still there. Just down from the Marconi is The Druid's Den where we were filmed by the BBC with Ray Stubbs before the 1997 WCQ which we drew 0-0. I believe the pubs are still operating. I will be checking them out for old times sake and the fact that I am staying five minutes walk away!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ren said:

Will the club release tickets to all members for this?  Or will it be for members with 4 or 5 points on the account like Warsaw? 

Going off Warsaw and Moscow I'd think it'll be members with at least one credit.  I think it's overly cautious but I can't imagine the number of members with no purchase history whatsoever is high.

Keen to find out what the selling arrangements are for this as there are so many unknowns - not keen on booking travel/day trip from Rome until I know I've got a ticket.   

3 hours ago, Lako42 said:

How we looking on numbers? 

We are already on 2nd bus and it’s almost full! 

I have 80% of the payments down and matched with their traveling partners/group with some paying the rest when they arrive.

However I do have 5/6 individual bookings without them letting me know who they are. 

Guys please pm if you’ve just paid for 1 and Travelling with more. 

If I’ve already confirmed with you then no need to do this!

A question from my part. Each of you get an option for 1/2 or 4 tickets?

16 minutes ago, SeanInRome said:

I have 80% of the payments down and matched with their traveling partners/group with some paying the rest when they arrive.

However I do have 5/6 individual bookings without them letting me know who they are. 

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but do you have a rough time when you'll leave/ where the pick up is? Only option for me is travelling Thursday morning for this so trying to work out logistics.

21 minutes ago, SeanInRome said:

Its just one match ticket  per person

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but do you have a rough time when you'll leave/ where the pick up is? Only option for me is travelling Thursday morning for this so trying to work out logistics.

We will be leaving about 12.30 but this could be brought forward by 30 minutes if we have to collect the tickets in Naples. I won’t know until closer to the date. 

What time are you landing in Rome at and perhaps you can come straight to the meeting point/Bar?

6 minutes ago, SeanInRome said:

We will be leaving about 12.30 but this could be brought forward by 30 minutes if we have to collect the tickets in Naples. I won’t know until closer to the date. 

What time are you landing in Rome at and perhaps you can come straight to the meeting point/Bar?

Looking at a flight landing at 10:20 into Rome Ciampino

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Looking at a flight landing at 10:20 into Rome Ciampino

45 minutes(30€) with taxi you can be at the meeting point! You’d just need to make sure your hotel is close by this area(Vatican) but keep in mind most Airbnbs/B&b’s you probably can’t check in before 2pm.

If you need help send me a pm 👍

Edited by SeanInRome

2 hours ago, SeanInRome said:

45 minutes(30€) with taxi you can be at the meeting point! You’d just need to make sure your hotel is close by this area(Vatican) but keep in mind most Airbnbs/B&b’s you probably can’t check in before 2pm.

If you need help send me a pm 👍

Sean, as I've mentioned before I'm just waiting on ticket details before making a solid commitment but thinking ahead would anywhere within the Vatican area be walking distance from the pick up/drop off?  More thinking of the return journey back in the wee hours.  I've noticed a few are staying in Travestere where I've been before which is amazing - are taxis easy to source in Rome at that time?  Is Uber an option for example?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SeanInRome said:

Thats a cracking effort so far, sounds like will be a succesfull trip Sean. 

It is an excellent idea and one I would probably have used myself if I hadnt already booked up flights into Naples and digs before you appeared on the site.

Would have been ideal for my Dad who is slightly older and certainly not in a position to be running away from knife wielding locals!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, billyn88 said:

Sean, as I've mentioned before I'm just waiting on ticket details before making a solid commitment but thinking ahead would anywhere within the Vatican area be walking distance from the pick up/drop off?  More thinking of the return journey back in the wee hours.  I've noticed a few are staying in Travestere where I've been before which is amazing - are taxis easy to source in Rome at that time?  Is Uber an option for example?

Trastevere is a great location with lots of bars,restaurants and day/night life. You’ll have no problem getting a taxi afterwards as within 3 minutes of our drop off point there is a taxi rank and I’m sure there’ll be 30+ looking for taxi’s afterwards. 

Might even get lucky on the way back and find a bar or 2 still opened😎🍺

Just now, SeanInRome said:

I’m not 1 to give away real names with user names but anyone with the initials MM who booked the bus please send me a Pm!

Need to confirm that’s how many your traveling with or just a deposit.

Cheers

Before anyone says it,it’s not Mickey Mouse