Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SeanInRome

Rome-Naples Return Day Trip

Hi All,

A quick post for all those who’ve already paid up as I’m sure people are a little worried between how the tickets are been handled and COVID on the rise again!

There will be a 100% refund if the stadium is closed to Leicester fans,all the fans or if Italy goes into another lockdown.

For last minute hiccups,missing the train,plane,forgetting passport at home,no vaccine/PCR etc we’ll come to a fair agreement.

From my Italian side I’m very optimistic the game will go ahead with approximately 1,200+ tickets available for Leicester fans. The way the rest of the tickets have been allocated this year is guessing Monday for the top point holders,then Tuesday,Wednesday point holders and Friday for the other Leicester fans.

Anyone have any questions in the meantime just send me a PM 👍

I’ve actually done Rome to Naples on the train. Frecciarossa - superb, and cheap.

Watch out for the tarted-up Gypsy women at Roma Termini station, who will offer to help you with directions (in good English), but try and direct you somewhere quiet where their bosses will rob you.

• Like 1

This is a pain in the backside but I also understand they want to avoid a last minute mass refund of tickets if things escalate, the majority should have their travel arrangements sorted.  As long as it's called off by 6th December I'll only be down £16 for the flights luckily.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, billyn88 said:

This is a pain in the backside but I also understand they want to avoid a last minute mass refund of tickets if things escalate, the majority should have their travel arrangements sorted.  As long as it's called off by 6th December I'll only be down £16 for the flights luckily.

Perhaps they will wait until after the game to be safe. 

The covid levels in Italy are nowhere near the countries experiencing issues 

They just need to pull their ****ing finger out

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Perhaps they will wait until after the game to be safe. 

The covid levels in Italy are nowhere near the countries experiencing issues 

They just need to pull their ****ing finger out

Here everyone is very respectful to wearing the mask and everyone wears it in Bars,restaurants and public transport so that’s why the numbers are down.

For example- when I arrived in Leicester 2 weeks ago I was not sure on the mask situation and when I entered in FIREBUG pub even the staff were laughing at me 😂 2 days in Leicester/Luton and I didn’t see anyone with a mask including the stadium,half time with the so called que to get a beer was the worst. 20 Minutes in the que and still no beer.

Many European countries are getting tired of the masks but here in Italy it’s quiet the opposite. Leaving the house nowadays is keys,phone and mask 😷 

Also on our bus everyone should have a mask to follow the law,however a little flexibility will be allowed!

On 22/11/2021 at 11:17, Saxondale said:

I’ve actually done Rome to Naples on the train. Frecciarossa - superb, and cheap.

Watch out for the tarted-up Gypsy women at Roma Termini station, who will offer to help you with directions (in good English), but try and direct you somewhere quiet where their bosses will rob you.

Really is a ropey train station. Not really felt too uneasy abroad that many times but wow outside the station it is like the Wild West.

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Really is a ropey train station. Not really felt too uneasy abroad that many times but wow outside the station it is like the Wild West.

I noticed the police and security just sort of tolerate them, which is weird. But it is Italy I suppose.

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Big allocation that would make general sale but again the club not letting that happen. Granted there won't be loads picking this as their first game but still rather mean to not allow everyone the opportunity to get a ticket especially when there will be hundreds of empty seats.

True but it is possible to become a member today for £30 and then buy a Liverpool away ticket straight away to get  the 1 away point required to get a Napoli ticket. So roughly £58 to be eligible to buy a face value Napoli ticket. 

8 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

True but it is possible to become a member today for £30 and then buy a Liverpool away ticket straight away to get  the 1 away point required to get a Napoli ticket. So roughly £58 to be eligible to buy a face value Napoli ticket. 

Which is ridiculous 

• Like 2

On 22/11/2021 at 15:17, SeanInRome said:

Here everyone is very respectful to wearing the mask and everyone wears it in Bars,restaurants and public transport so that’s why the numbers are down.

For example- when I arrived in Leicester 2 weeks ago I was not sure on the mask situation and when I entered in FIREBUG pub even the staff were laughing at me 😂 2 days in Leicester/Luton and I didn’t see anyone with a mask including the stadium,half time with the so called que to get a beer was the worst. 20 Minutes in the que and still no beer.

Many European countries are getting tired of the masks but here in Italy it’s quiet the opposite. Leaving the house nowadays is keys,phone and mask 😷 

Also on our bus everyone should have a mask to follow the law,however a little flexibility will be allowed!

Sean, are there any seats left on the buses? Some people now getting tickets looking at options for flights etc asking if the bus from Rome can still be booked?

• Like 1

On 24/11/2021 at 13:52, Killiefox said:

Sean, are there any seats left on the buses? Some people now getting tickets looking at options for flights etc asking if the bus from Rome can still be booked?

Yes! A little less than 20 on Bus 2

I will put exact available numbers up this evening.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/10/2021 at 16:03, SeanInRome said:

We will be leaving about 12.30 but this could be brought forward by 30 minutes if we have to collect the tickets in Naples. I won’t know until closer to the date. 

What time are you landing in Rome at and perhaps you can come straight to the meeting point/Bar?

Sean, I may have missed it if you have posted elsewhere can you confirm the departure time has not changed with the collection location and time requirements now being confirmed?

• Like 1