Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Aston Villa (A) - Sunday 5th December 4:30 KO

5 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

LCFC have been sharing this too for a few weeks. Last match I completely forgot to download the Covid pass before getting to the stadium. By which point it was so busy that 5G just didn’t work. I showed the guy on the turnstile that I couldn’t get the app to work and he just waved me in. This is all lip service - it isn’t being taken seriously and hasn’t been since the crowds returned. Service as normal tomorrow no doubt.

Agreed. I barely bother anymore after religiously ensuring all my paperwork was ready for the first few games of the season. Someone on here said it’s not a legal requirement though, so they can’t stop you entering the ground if you don’t have proof. Which makes sense as from a govt stand point it’s been business as usual since mid July 

1 minute ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Agreed. I barely bother anymore after religiously ensuring all my paperwork was ready for the first few games of the season. Someone on here said it’s not a legal requirement though, so they can’t stop you entering the ground if you don’t have proof. Which makes sense as from a govt stand point it’s been business as usual since mid July 

I’ve seen one man just say “nope” and walk straight through. Felt bad for the guy with the clipboard, he looked so deflated.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Where are people heading in terms of pubs?

Usually start at the Shakespeare next to New Street and go to a few pubs in that area.

Sounds like the away pub near the ground has gone so will probably get the last train from new street and straight to the ground. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I have a single adult ticket available in the upper tier. £31.50 FV including booking fee.

Can be collected from south Leics tomorrow morning or meet at ground before kick-off.

DM me if interested please.

Ticket still available if anyone wants it.

@gracelcfc?

14 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I have a single adult ticket available in the upper tier. £31.50 FV including booking fee.

Can be collected from south Leics tomorrow morning or meet at ground before kick-off.

DM me if interested please.

4 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Ticket still available if anyone wants it.

Now sold.