Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Aston Villa (A) - Sunday 5th December 4:30 KO

43 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Ha 64 tickets left, game over certainly.  Didn't decide i wanted to go to this until too late for the ballot, got one for the 4-1 through that before.  Would probably be more chance for this were it not for Napoli being a scary prospect for many and uncertainty around travel.

14 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

Ha 64 tickets left, game over certainly.  Didn't decide i wanted to go to this until too late for the ballot, got one for the 4-1 through that before.  Would probably be more chance for this were it not for Napoli being a scary prospect for many and uncertainty around travel.

51 now. Definitely going to sell out today

27 minutes ago, Bristol fox .... said:

Still tickets left for southampton away if anyone wants to build up there points to enable you to get tickets for the likes of villa away in future :thumbup:

Oh don’t worry I’ll be off there too. It is frustrating when you put the miles in, earn the points and the bracket shifts again so you feel no further forward even though you are making majority of the aways