Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Aston Villa (A) - Sunday 5th December 4:30 KO

12 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Surely the Villa fans would spot anyone sitting on hands and know they are not Villa fans. Best way to fit in would be to sit normally, surely...

I was sat next to a Man U fan in SK4 the other month. He looked like he was having a terrible time.

I don’t think there is any way to sit in the opposite end and have fun. Would rather watch on TV or a dodgy stream.

17 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I was sat next to a Man U fan in SK4 the other month. He looked like he was having a terrible time.

I don’t think there is any way to sit in the opposite end and have fun. Would rather watch on TV or a dodgy stream.

Same, I wouldn't want to do it unless I can react normally.

9 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

I'd agree with that.

Many years ago, me and a couple of City mates sat in the Man City end up at Maine Road.   It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Then 3 Stockport fans joined us, and we were all quietly supporting the City ... until we scored 3 goals in a few minutes, and couldn't contain oursleves. 

Which attracted the attention of about 50 Man City lads who wanted to kick the sh*t out of us.    Queue, a very hasty retreat across the seats.

Not sat in a home end since ...

Edited by worth_the_wait
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

I'd agree with that.

Many years ago, me and a couple of City mates sat in the Man City end up at Maine Road.   It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Then 3 Stockport fans joined us, and we were all quietly supporting the City ... until we scored 3 goals in a few minutes, and couldn't contain oursleves. 

Which attracted the attention of about 50 Man City lads who wanted to kick the sh*t out of us.    Queue, a very hasty retreat across the seats.

Not sat in a home end since ...

😂😂😂 It takes away one of the best parts of being at the footie

1 hour ago, Beliall said:

heads up for those travelling to villa tomorrow 

LCFC have been sharing this too for a few weeks. Last match I completely forgot to download the Covid pass before getting to the stadium. By which point it was so busy that 5G just didn’t work. I showed the guy on the turnstile that I couldn’t get the app to work and he just waved me in. This is all lip service - it isn’t being taken seriously and hasn’t been since the crowds returned. Service as normal tomorrow no doubt.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

LCFC have been sharing this too for a few weeks. Last match I completely forgot to download the Covid pass before getting to the stadium. By which point it was so busy that 5G just didn’t work. I showed the guy on the turnstile that I couldn’t get the app to work and he just waved me in. This is all lip service - it isn’t being taken seriously and hasn’t been since the crowds returned. Service as normal tomorrow no doubt.

i dont go to games and this is first time i have seen something like this , so i thought i would share it in case.

• Like 2